Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Drum Art

1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sticks4drums View Post
    Looks cool!
    I thought so too! I had to share. I don't wanna say thanks, because the app. Does the work. The first pic really blew me away. I was just goofing with the pics on my phone, and hit that drum pic, and was like " whoa " ! I'd like to see other drums in that same format.

2. Registered User

The only thing I don't like about your app is that it only seems to show up as Pearl, or Zildjian. Does it come in a Mapex/Sabian app?

3. Registered User

The only thing I don't like about your app is that it only seems to show up as Pearl, or Zildjian. Does it come in a Mapex/Sabian app?
    You have a smart phone. Share some of the smexy Mapexy. It's one touch edit. I didn't tweak 'em a bit. The first pic would be a nice t-shirt graphic & it would actually be YOUR kit. Or some framed clip art!

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by therocker View Post
    You have a smart phone. Share some of the smexy Mapexy. It's one touch edit. I didn't tweak 'em a bit. The first pic would be a nice t-shirt graphic & it would actually be YOUR kit. Or some framed clip art!
    When I go out to the barn I will give it a try with my iphone. What phone are you using? Which app did you use. There are a lot of different ones.

5. Registered User

You know when you do something and it turns out way better than you hoped it would. This is one of those times. Thanks for the idea!

6. Rogue Ex-Mod

Obviously a very intelligent and tasteful app.
    My One-Of-A-Kind Masters Premium BRP in #197: http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=216550

Pearl - Ludwig - Zildjian - Sabian - Remo - Evans - Vic Firth

7. Registered User

You know when you do something and it turns out way better than you hoped it would. This is one of those times. Thanks for the idea!
    YEAH! Thats what I'm talking about! Perfectly farmable! Love it.

8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by therocker View Post
    YEAH! Thats what I'm talking about! Perfectly farmable! Love it.
    I see a calendar in my near future.

9. Registered User

Hey rocker. What do you say we have to tell the app used, and the effect used for each photo we put up here. That way if someone wants to duplicate it they can. My pic was done on an iPhone, with My Sketch, and I used the Vintage setting.

10. Meus nomen est Nate.

I'll play.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TOOL

"Thereís a strong correlation between this bandís name and the type of people who listen to their MC Escher butt rock. Hopefully it will be 10,000 more days before they release another album."

11. Registered User

Hey rocker. What do you say we have to tell the app used, and the effect used for each photo we put up here. That way if someone wants to duplicate it they can. My pic was done on an iPhone, with My Sketch, and I used the Vintage setting.
    Sounds good. I'd like to see more participate. I'm using iPhone and the app is Pencil Sketch. Not sure which ones I used.

12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, View Post
    I'll play.
    Heck yeah, Tool. Also suitable for framing! The edit doesn't take away any of the beauty of the drum or cheapen it.