Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Registered User

It would be a toss-up between my throne and my cooling fan.

2. Ginger and Mary Ann

Soundseat.....
    FS: 6.5x14 Craviotto mahogany, 8 lugs, 30deg edges, minty. $500+ship.

3. Registered User

My Porter & Davies BC2. Never again will I be frustrated wondering what my right foot is doing. By default my playing has markedly improved just because of this remarkable contraption.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Guru Tour padauk segmented 12, 16, 22, 7x14
    Tama Star walnut kit in Japenese sen indigo burst 10, 12, 16, 22, 6.5x14
    Tama Starclassic Bubinga Select (marbled green metallic) 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22, 5x14
    Tama Starclassic maple (Caribbean blue fade) 13, 16, 24, 6.5x14
    Sonor Pro Lite 13, 16, 22

4. Rogue Ex-Mod

We're drummers so we need a lot of gear to play so this is a tough question. I would never want to sell any of my BRP drums, that kit is exactly what I want in the color combo I want and each drum is #1 of 1. I'm pretty attached to my cymbals as well, most of them are around 20 years old at this point and I have several discontinued models that I would never be able to replace. I really don't know...
    My One-Of-A-Kind Masters Premium BRP in #197: http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=216550

Pearl - Ludwig - Zildjian - Sabian - Remo - Evans - Vic Firth

5. Just add beer

Sticks. The rest of my drum related stuff is pretty useless without them. And if they are all I have, I can still find stuff to play on.

6. This is just a tribute

It's hard to pick just one thing because anyone who has been at this for any length of time probably has a pretty tailored setup. Right now though, one piece of gear that I would absolutely buy again in a heartbeat if I ever lost it or it stopped working, would be my Tune Bot.
    Patrick G.

"95% of the average 'weekend warrior's' problems could be solved by an additional 30 minutes of insightful practice." -- Anonymous

"Let's be honest... drummers don't have piles of money laying around, just piles of drums." -- Gord the Drummer

7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by KyDrummer View Post
    Sticks. The rest of my drum related stuff is pretty useless without them. And if they are all I have, I can still find stuff to play on.
    I agree with this mostly. Lots of times I show up at Festivals and drum sets are provided, and even if it's total crap - I'll make it work. So if I have nothing, I always have a stick bag with some stuff in it. But if I'm playing my own stuff, it's all important.