Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Registered User

After 1 1/2 years of Windows Phone I am back to Android and startled that I get the same error after logging in, closing the app and logging in again : invalid user. Thought that would be fixed by now.
    Pearl BCX in Lava Bubinga | Pics
    22x18 (2), 8x7, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, 16x16, 14x6.5" Pearl Kapur snare drum

Pearl VBA in Dynamite Burst | Pics
    22x18, 10x7, 12x8, 14x12, 16x14, 14x5.5 matching snare

Alesis DM10 | Pics

2. PDF Bashing Team Cap

Quote Originally Posted by iCe View Post
    After 1 1/2 years of Windows Phone I am back to Android and startled that I get the same error after logging in, closing the app and logging in again : invalid user. Thought that would be fixed by now.
    Well that's a bit harsh. For what it's worth, I don't think your an invalid.

3. Registered User

So... The App Store says the PDF app is no longer available in the US? I was trying to download it to my "new" iPad, but apparently not.

4. Registered User

Can someone at Pearl shed some light on this please. when I try to install PDF I get ... There are no results for " pearl drummers forum " This is really going to be a drag. I even went through my phone with all apps I downloaded. and there was the pdf. when I tried to re install it, the message read... this app is no longer available. I have the bop kit I'm working on. sure I will finish it but it wont be the same without you guys. i feel like I'm being kicked out of the band ... or like my internet girlfriend is ditching me.

5. Experienced Noob

Well, it sounds like a good time to jump off the Apple train & onto Android's. The app is still available in the Google Play store.

6. Registered User

I'm back up and running! I'm on an IPhone. An old one. I think the 4.

7. Marketing Manager of Integrated Media

Quote Originally Posted by therocker View Post
    Can someone at Pearl shed some light on this please. when I try to install PDF I get ... There are no results for " pearl drummers forum " This is really going to be a drag. I even went through my phone with all apps I downloaded. and there was the pdf. when I tried to re install it, the message read... this app is no longer available. I have the bop kit I'm working on. sure I will finish it but it wont be the same without you guys. i feel like I'm being kicked out of the band ... or like my internet girlfriend is ditching me.
    The Pearl Drummers Forum App is back on the App Store...

8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wolfford View Post
    The Pearl Drummers Forum App is back on the App Store...
    Thank you very much!