Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. J-Con

Default Time for an update!!!

There are a few bugs in this app that need to be resolved. The PDF app hasn't had an update in over two years(?)!!! Since March of 2013?

If you are on the iPhone you can't add more than one photo at a time. If you click to add another photo, the screen turns black and you have to exit all the way out of the app.

Sometimes after returning from a link to a YouTube video, there is a black bar across the top of the page that offsets the threads. This can be remedied by turning the phone to landscape and back. A minor glitch and easy to fix, but a glitch none the less.

Also, most recently there has been a problem with quotes not showing properly. Check

https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/s...yle-ice-pitche

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    There are a few bugs in this app that need to be resolved. The PDF app hasn't had an update in over two years(?)!!! Since March of 2013? If you are on the iPhone you can't add more than one photo at a time. If you click to add another photo, the screen turns black and you have to exit all the way out of the app. Sometimes after returning from a link to a YouTube video, there is a black bar across the top of the page that offsets the threads. This can be remedied by turning the phone to landscape and back. A minor glitch and easy to fix, but a glitch none the less. Also, most recently there has been a problem with quotes not showing properly. Check https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/s...yle-ice-pitche
    Yes the quote thing is why I quoted someone Earlier today and I didn't think it work so I quoted again and agreed to what I quoted!

I normally DO agree with what I quoted, but still!

3. Registered drum user

I am curious about this also, why no update for so long? There are definitely some glitches to be worked out and surely it could use a bit of freshening up.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Pearl SMX Marine Blue Fade (outdoor pictures)
    Pearl Limited Edition Burl Mahogany Snare
    Vintage 60s Ludwig snare restoration
    Sabian cymbals and Vic Firth sticks

4. Registered User

Well overdue for an update.....
    Sleishman Drum Co.
    Sia Drums
    Sweet Spot Clutches

Aquarian Drumheads & Vater Sticks
    Paiste Cymbals

Peace & Rhythm to all.

5. J-Con

All I'm saying...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

6. Kennedy Camden

Yes. The one picture upload is annoying for sure.

7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Linchdrums View Post
    Well overdue for an update.....
    Bring it!

8. Registered User

It's getting worse!

Name:  image-2226556549.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  159.3 KB

Please Pearl, I love the app, I use it more than the web site!!!! Let's see a good update!

9. Registered User

Jesus H Christ!!!! Update the App... this is a freakin joke!
    Sleishman Drum Co.
    Sia Drums
    Sweet Spot Clutches

Aquarian Drumheads & Vater Sticks
    Paiste Cymbals

Peace & Rhythm to all.

10. Kennedy Camden

Quote Originally Posted by Linchdrums View Post
    Jesus H Christ!!!! Update the App... this is a freakin joke!
    Relax.

Did you guys ever think with the lack of activity and the sometimes headache this forum can be that they may just close the whole thing down? People need to be grateful for what they have.

If you're actually becoming internet friends with some people here, I'd be sure to get their contacts outside of this forum be it email, phone number, or Facebook account.

11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    Relax. Did you guys ever think with the lack of activity and the sometimes headache this forum can be that they may just close the whole thing down? People need to be grateful for what they have. If you're actually becoming internet friends with some people here, I'd be sure to get their contacts outside of this forum be it email, phone number, or Facebook account.
    With all the negative remarks towards other users on here I wouldn't be surprised. Seems that if the regs would leave the noobs alone it would be a more pleasant place to visit.

12. There can be only 1

Quote Originally Posted by therocker View Post
    With all the negative remarks towards other users on here I wouldn't be surprised. Seems that if the regs would leave the noobs alone it would be a more pleasant place to visit.
    You're a nice guy, and I like you..... but That's not what happened this time. A few people stated that they don't care for Blues Jams. Ron was the one who instigated the argument. He started it by posting angrily towards anyone who did not share his love of blues & he was also the first one (and only one) to call someone names. Maybe there has been issues between them in the past but HE caused this....not JY or j Kuhl. IMO you loose all credibility when you start posting insults & name calling.

What made this place great was the opposing viewpoints on various topics. What happened here is the same thing I witnessed on FB during the election....people have lost the ability to discuss different opinions with civility. Anyone should be able to state their reason for not liking a particular genre of music without being attacked.