Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Registered User

I just ended up buying a pair of Soundcaster custom 14" powerful hat's lol

You think I should post pics of all my Meinl's together?
    I like to play (Garth from Waynes world)

Member of the Green kit Army

My Kit
    http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...!!!&highlight=

2. 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by Customdrumowner View Post
    I just ended up buying a pair of Soundcaster custom 14" powerful hat's lol

You think I should post pics of all my Meinl's together?
    congratulations! oh heckk yeahhh please! haha

Winner of Best large kit over 5 pieces category ~ PDF ANNUAL AWARDS 2009 - DOTM February 2011

Some trolls grew up and finally move on with real lifes. Some others will keep on trolling for they recharge their inner energy through conflicts..even it is just the internet. shame..

3. 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy View Post
    Wow, tasty collection. Having that many awesome pies around has to be so creatively stimulating when you sit down to play
    yes indeed! Thanks!

Winner of Best large kit over 5 pieces category ~ PDF ANNUAL AWARDS 2009 - DOTM February 2011

Some trolls grew up and finally move on with real lifes. Some others will keep on trolling for they recharge their inner energy through conflicts..even it is just the internet. shame..

4. Registered User

Meinl also make first rate percussion. I rate it way above LP.

5. Registered User

Meinl also make first rate percussion. I rate it way above LP.

6. Registered User

I've been converted to Meinl recently, having started off not liking them much! I got a sand ride and loved it, then a extra thin hammered crash, now looking at a sand thin crash and serpents hats, they sound great!

Love your set, I'd love to have a go and try more out. Really liking the idea of the transition ride.

7. Unban nik12

Quote Originally Posted by gaffro View Post
    I've been converted to Meinl recently, having started off not liking them much! I got a sand ride and loved it, then a extra thin hammered crash, now looking at a sand thin crash and serpents hats, they sound great! Love your set, I'd love to have a go and try more out. Really liking the idea of the transition ride.
    That's an awesome little setup. I love my Serpent Hats and Sand Ride. I'm adding a new cymbal to my family and I'm pretty stoked.

8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boomcrashbang View Post
    Thank you bro! is it too soon for you to add "MEINL CYMBALS" in your sig?
    Just for you, man

9. 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by opus138 View Post
    Just for you, man
    OMG..*BRO HUGS*

haha.. made my day!

10. 3:16

I've been converted to Meinl recently, having started off not liking them much! I got a sand ride and loved it, then a extra thin hammered crash, now looking at a sand thin crash and serpents hats, they sound great!

Love your set, I'd love to have a go and try more out. Really liking the idea of the transition ride.
    somehow..I really love the word "converted" you use there..it has deeper meaning than "changed"..haha..congrats..and please do post pics of your Meinl arsenal! Thanks a lot for sharing your story, dude

11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MitchLyons View Post
    That's an awesome little setup. I love my Serpent Hats and Sand Ride. I'm adding a new cymbal to my family and I'm pretty stoked.
    Sweet! What's the addition? What do you think of the serpents hats? I'm torn between 13s and 14s, as I already have 13" K/Z hats, so could do with something in the 14" category, but just love 13" hats so much!

Quote Originally Posted by boomcrashbang View Post
    somehow..I really love the word "converted" you use there..it has deeper meaning than "changed"..haha..congrats..and please do post pics of your Meinl arsenal! Thanks a lot for sharing your story, dude
    Haha well "converted" sums it up pretty well really! I'll still use my Ks and K Cons for my jazz set, because nothing can beat them for me, but in my bigger fusion kind of set with my bigger kit I'm looking at getting a load more

I will post some pics at a much later date, I have about 4 months left of travelling, so you could be waiting a while! Might have some one my phone somewhere, so I'll see what I can dig out

12. Unban nik12

Sweet! What's the addition? What do you think of the serpents hats? I'm torn between 13s and 14s, as I already have 13" K/Z hats, so could do with something in the 14" category, but just love 13" hats so much! Haha well "converted" sums it up pretty well really! I'll still use my Ks and K Cons for my jazz set, because nothing can beat them for me, but in my bigger fusion kind of set with my bigger kit I'm looking at getting a load more I will post some pics at a much later date, I have about 4 months left of travelling, so you could be waiting a while! Might have some one my phone somewhere, so I'll see what I can dig out
    I'm adding an 18" Classics Custom Trash Crash! Very excited to add it in. I'll be placing it to the left of my left side crash, like Andrew McEnaney's.

In a fan of the 14"s, but the 13"s are great, too. I'd personally go for the 14"s to contrast your 13"s. I'm actually looking to trade these out for some 14" Byzance Vintage Sand Hats. I just would like a little more volume, and I think that I can get that from the lathed Sand Hats.

I can't wait to see those pictures!
    Attached Images Attached Images