Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default This app needs an update!!!

Hi when is this app going to be updated? Every now an then when I go to post something, it goes off! Then I've got to rewrite the post. So annoying! This has been going on for ages now. :!"

Sent from my iPhone using Pearl Drums

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wilo79 View Post
    Hi when is this app going to be updated? Every now an then when I go to post something, it goes off! Then I've got to rewrite the post. So annoying! This has been going on for ages now. :!"

Yeah same here. Also I can only respond to threads if i quote somebody, hence what i'm doing now. Its weird that it doesnt work on my current phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) but it worked extremely well on my really old droid that I had before this one. I think the problem is that this app is out of date for the newer phones.
    Doing the best with what i've got.

3. Registered User

Yeah it used to work perfectly. Until Apple iOS was upgraded. It's been like this for ages would of thought it would have been fixed by now

sticks4drums

4. *not Steve Carell

Yeah it used to work perfectly. Until Apple iOS was upgraded. It's been like this for ages would of thought it would have been fixed by now sticks4drums
    What problems are you seeing? I'm on the latest iOS and haven't seen any issues for months...
    -~=Joey=~-
    ---------------
    '99 MRX Naturals, Sabian cymbals, Starclassic Birch Snare

5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by playinpearls View Post
    What problems are you seeing? I'm on the latest iOS and haven't seen any issues for months...
    Well sometimes I will write a reply on a thread etc. when I click post the app just goes off. Then I have to rewrite the post again. :-/. What I have to do now before I post is to copy the txt so I can just paste it, rather than rewrite the post. Been many of times were I spent ages writing a post for it to not post! And have to rewrite the blooming thing again. Sent from my iPhone using Pearl Drums

6. Registered User

Also I can only upload one pic at a time, If I try to upload a pic the app crashes. Sent from my iPhone using Pearl Drums

7. Registered User

Also I can only upload one pic at a time, If I try to upload a pic the app crashes. Sent from my iPhone using Pearl Drums
    when I went to go start a thread, it did the same for me, so I did this:
    Start a new thread, and added ONE photo to it, then sent it. Then, I clicked the "edit" button and added another photo to that same thread under the original post. If you do that, one photo at a time, it won't crash!

8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Tessier View Post
    when I went to go start a thread, it did the same for me, so I did this: Start a new thread, and added ONE photo to it, then sent it. Then, I clicked the "edit" button and added another photo to that same thread under the original post. If you do that, one photo at a time, it won't crash!
    Ahh sound cheers