Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: kinda kills me

1. Registered User

Default kinda kills me

....that aside from how vocal the community here has been about virgin bass drums, that the first time pearl introduces a kit with a 'classic' rock set up (one up two down) with a 'from-the-factory' virgin bass drum...it gets relegated to roadshow.

dont get me wrong, if it was my first drumset, it would be an immediate buy...but it seems like there is a big gap of opportunity between roadshow and sessions classic
    you are not to blame for bittersweet distractors

2. Marketing Manager of Integrated Media

We'll take note of your comment and pass it along at the next meeting. Please also know that the Crystal Beat has a 22x16 bass drum, 12x8 tom, 14x13 floor tom, and 16x15 floor tom configuration. I included a picture of the Crystal Beat CRB524FP/C731 Shell Pack In #731 Ruby Red to check out.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wolfford View Post
    We'll take note of your comment and pass it along at the next meeting. Please also know that the Crystal Beat has a 22x16 bass drum, 12x8 tom, 14x13 floor tom, and 16x15 floor tom configuration. I included a picture of the Crystal Beat CRB524FP/C731 Shell Pack In #731 Ruby Red to check out.
    and its gorgeous derek! If my budget allowed for it, id strongly consider it, or something like the wood/fiber series drums.

Just pointing out that if I had the choice between the two, id say that there is a bigger opportunity for this type of set up in the export/visions range of drums. They'd seriously sell like hotcakes.

Thanks for even taking the time to respond mr. Wolfford; this is what makes you guys stand out as a company!
    you are not to blame for bittersweet distractors

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker2 View Post
    Thanks for even taking the time to respond mr. Wolfford; this is what makes you guys stand out as a company!
    +1.