Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
  1. Natural Finish Army

^^^^ Lets not start THAT again. Pearl knows exactly how we feel about all that.....................................

2. Rockin' the Cosmos..

Quote Originally Posted by phips View Post
    ^^^^ Lets not start THAT again. Pearl knows exactly how we feel about all that.....................................
    hahahaha

3. FKA Tasty808

Holy cow!

So, I thought I wanted this kit in Antique Gold because that's been one of my favorite colors for a while, but after seeing these pictures on eBay I may have changed my mind. Love the sizes too, thinking about getting this rig with a 13" snare (undecided model) and having a cool little kit on the side.

Love that badge!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    Holy cow! So, I thought I wanted this kit in Antique Gold because that's been one of my favorite colors for a while, but after seeing these pictures on eBay I may have changed my mind. Love the sizes too, thinking about getting this rig with a 13" snare (undecided model) and having a cool little kit on the side. Love that badge!
    There is something about this series that really has my attention. I was almost thinking about trying to find a Session Studio Classic kit, but something keeps drawing me to this series. That finish looks amazing, and I love the old badge as well. I think they sound amazing too, Pearl really did a good thing here!

5. No Drum on Shabbas!!

YES! Even after getting a *very nice* Reference Pure set, I am still going to get one of these in Satin Coco of course. That finish is so nice! This will be my *ultimate* gig kit! I am just wondering if Guitar center or another retailer will have a deal where you get a free tom or something.

DESPERATELY SEEKING A MHX BASS DRUM WITH A BB-3 TOM MOUNT IN WINE RED

6. Pearl Masters Drummer

That is such a gorgeous finish job. Nice work Pearl. Definitely a stellar gigging kit. 13 inch toms sound great! I say go for it

7. Pearl Corporation USA

Tasty808 - Beautiful kit. We have a #327 Satin cocoa burst on display here @Pearl and it is an amazing finish in person. Congratulations!

KISS uses Gibson Guitars and PEARL Drums because They Want The Best!

PEARL | ZILDJIAN | REMO

8. FKA Tasty808

Quote Originally Posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
    Tasty808 - Beautiful kit. We have a #327 Satin cocoa burst on display here @Pearl and it is an amazing finish in person. Congratulations!
    Thanks!

But I haven't the funds for a new kit any time soon! I was just posting these pics from an ebay auction that I was looking at, admiring the finish.

I WISH I had just bought this kit!

9. CHOPPER

Hahahaha. AL I just saw this....wait... you mean 26 kicks are not cool... hahah! Seriously this series needs some sparkle finishes! Heck I would request a 26 in it if we had some sparkles!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
    We do listen to you. You are the voice of reason. We told them that 20x14, 22x14 and 24x14 were popular again and got them on board.

Now you know Big Daddy Cool is going to coming barging in here saying "when is 26x14 going to become cool and popular????"

When you drop a drum putting it into the case!!

10. Watch it, I bite!

Picked these up; 24"x14" kick, 13"x09" tom, 16"x16" floor. I'm using it for a gig this saturday, they look beautifull. Sound is very warm and punchy, lot's of low end.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. Oi!

Looks great! Are those pinstripes on the toms?

12. Pearl Corporation USA

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    Picked these up; 24"x14" kick, 13"x09" tom, 16"x16" floor. I'm using it for a gig this saturday, they look beautifull. Sound is very warm and punchy, lot's of low end.

Gorgeous! Congratulations! Great looking kit!

KISS uses Gibson Guitars and PEARL Drums because They Want The Best!

PEARL | ZILDJIAN | REMO