Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1570
  1. Unban nik12

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Near Macon, GA
    Posts
    6,460

    Default

    Never posted pictures here, but this is my first high end Paiste cymbal. I had some brass 101 hats when I first started playing drums, don’t know if I’ll ever be a fully converted Paiste guy, but this ride rocks. 22” Signature Reflector Bell Ride. Interesting to see how the color of the alloy differs from my Zildjians, which use B20 bronze. It fits in super well with my setup and I’m very happy with how it sounds!

    Name:  A55927BC-EA73-490F-B751-26D7A5D6A256.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  86.8 KB
    Black Lives Matter

    Tama Starclassic Maple

  2. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    19,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchLyons View Post
    Never posted pictures here, but this is my first high end Paiste cymbal. I had some brass 101 hats when I first started playing drums, don’t know if I’ll ever be a fully converted Paiste guy, but this ride rocks. 22” Signature Reflector Bell Ride. Interesting to see how the color of the alloy differs from my Zildjians, which use B20 bronze. It fits in super well with my setup and I’m very happy with how it sounds!

    Name:  A55927BC-EA73-490F-B751-26D7A5D6A256.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  86.8 KB
    Scream for me, Long Beach!

  3. I spell bad.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,551

    Default

    What do you guys think of these?

    Name:  Screenshot_20200525-121811_Facebook.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  70.4 KB
    Nous sommes du soleil...
    We love when we play...


    ἀπολυτρώσεως τῆς ἐν Χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ

  4. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Recently started to collect a new Paiste line of cymbals:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  5. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    19,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver_Stein View Post
    Recently started to collect a new Paiste line of cymbals:
    Nice. I have the 18” and 19” crashes and 22” ride. I live the crashes especially.

  6. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    Nice. I have the 18” and 19” crashes and 22” ride. I live the crashes especially.
    The 22“ Ride is also a nice one! I‘m not quite sure where this journey goes to... I just wanted to have two matching crashes for my secondary band/kit. Maybe I add on other Cymbals from the line. The 20“ Ride was also excellent sounding. For me it has a better Crash sound than the 20“ Crash :-)

  7. A Passion Play ...

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sacramento CA.
    Posts
    5,555

    Default

    Those are forever Paistes in my opinion. Outstanding
    score. I can hear the glassy shimmering now. Perfect.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

  8. The Paiste Vault

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amarillo, TX
    Posts
    2,393

    Default

    Yes! This place needs more bronze!
    Name:  20200306_204054.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  110.6 KBName:  20200307_195038.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  57.6 KBName:  20200312_221755.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  43.2 KB
    See my kit here -
    Pearl Masters MCX-A Artisan Limited Honey Burst Mappa Burl

    22x18, 8x7, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, 16x16, 14x6.5 and a 14x6.5 FFS Brass Snare


  9. A Passion Play ...

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sacramento CA.
    Posts
    5,555

    Default

    Yes. I couldn’t agree more.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

  10. Playing since 1976

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,387

    Default

    Glen and Eric, your Paistes look awesome! Keep'em nice and shiny!
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •