Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 666 of 703 FirstFirst ... 166566616656662663664665666667668669670676 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,992 of 8429
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by drumminjc View Post
    I was just referring to the black nickel over brass snare drum that they make. Mine is just regular nickel over brass. Has a pretty cool look to it. Congrats on the matching snare drum! Hopefully it won't be that long.
    Oh that's very nice looking... now I understand. I have something close to the opposite of your new snare. It's a stainless steel shell with nickel hardware. You can see the difference. The nickel plating has a different hue when compared to chrome or stainless.

Name:  drvl5514spk3small.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  69.8 KB

Did yours come with the new 5-position butt plate? I want to try one; if I like it, I would consider upgrading all of my 3Ps to 5Ps... especially since the 3P is still desirable (sellable), especially to owners of older Performance series snares.

2. HERTA so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    Oh that's very nice looking... now I understand. I have something close to the opposite of your new snare. It's a stainless steel shell with nickel hardware. You can see the difference. The nickel plating has a different hue when compared to chrome or stainless.

Name:  drvl5514spk3small.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  69.8 KB

Did yours come with the new 5-position butt plate? I want to try one; if I like it, I would consider upgrading all of my 3Ps to 5Ps... especially since the 3P is still desirable (sellable), especially to owners of older Performance series snares.
    That's a good looking snare drum as well. I've been tempted to get a stainless steel snare but have yet to take the plunge.

Yes, this one came with the 5p butt plate on it. I also have the 5p butt plate on my exotic snare that came with my new kit. I'll be honest though, I very seldom use either butt plate(3 or 5) since I run my snares at a pretty general medium tuning. I've never really been in a situation where the adjustable butt plate was useful.
    DW Drums | DW Hardware | Sabian | Pro-Mark | Evans Drumheads

3. Masterworks Addict

Redline remote hi hatů already had the Sweet hats.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

4. Drumming Since 1943

Good god.
    Still Way Too Much Crap

5. Registered User

The lighting is really showing off the halo flakes in the finish! Looks great!

6. Because, @#ck you.

Got this a couple weeks ago, just now posting it....I got to go home for a grand total of 5 days before having to head back to TN. So unboxed, snapped photo, it'll wait until I get back home and do the re-work on my kit setup before getting put in place....Todd Sucherman Signature stick holder:

Name:  stickholder.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  160.9 KB

Kit Pix
    Pearl | Aquarian | Zildjian | Vater | Yamaha

7. Drumming Since 1943

Wow Tim!
    Still Way Too Much Crap

8. Because, @#ck you.

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Wow Tim!
    Right? I already know where/how it's going to mount in the new setup - just need that one last thing to come in....and I need to be at home....

Kit Pix
    Pearl | Aquarian | Zildjian | Vater | Yamaha

9. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    Right? I already know where/how it's going to mount in the new setup - just need that one last thing to come in....and I need to be at home....
    Someone is being sofa king cagey!
    Still Way Too Much Crap

10. Away From The World

Quote Originally Posted by MWRushR40 View Post
    Redline remote hi hat… already had the Sweet hats.
    Great hats.. and everything!

Set up gives me more ideas for changes I plan to make, I may not lose the rack yet!

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Foreman View Post
    Practice makes perfect. But ultimately, I am living proof that you don't need to play well to enjoy gear. You might be surprised how much enjoyment you can get while still sucking.

11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    Got this a couple weeks ago, just now posting it....I got to go home for a grand total of 5 days before having to head back to TN. So unboxed, snapped photo, it'll wait until I get back home and do the re-work on my kit setup before getting put in place....Todd Sucherman Signature stick holder:

Name:  stickholder.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  160.9 KB
    How much was that? I've always loved the look of them, just not sure if they're worth it considering the price that I expect them to cost.

12. Drumming Since 1943

What’s with the bulb?
    Still Way Too Much Crap