Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 652 of 665 FirstFirst ... 152552602642648649650651652653654655656662 ... LastLast
Results 7,813 to 7,824 of 7974
  1. ....

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Melbourne-Australia
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    Today's delivery Looking forward to finishing work and trying this out!

    Update: Tried it out and loved it. Got some Evans UV2's on the way for the toms! Also, can't wait until my 16" floor comes in
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by zildjian_chris; 10-18-2021 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Adding another pic
    Pearl Reference - Inca Gold Burst with Black Hardware
    20x16 10x8 12x9 14x14 16x14 (ETA Jan 2022)
    Snare: Masters Maple Complete 14x5.5- Antique Walnut

  2. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zildjian_chris View Post
    Today's delivery Looking forward to finishing work and trying this out!
    Though I now own three chinas- a 19” Sabian AAX Xtreme, a 19”’ Chad Smith Holy China and a 19” Zildjian K, the K remains my favorite.
    Way Too Much Crap

  3. HERTA so good!

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,899

    Default

    A 3 piece blue glass DW Collector's series set.

    8x12
    14x16
    18x22
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    DW Drums | DW Hardware | Sabian | Pro-Mark | Evans Drumheads


  4. Registered User

    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Halifax, Canada
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Though I now own three chinas- a 19” Sabian AAX Xtreme, a 19”’ Chad Smith Holy China and a 19” Zildjian K, the K remains my favorite.
    I have a 19 “ paragon and just picked up a 19'' HHX Complex O-Zone China. I think it might be my favourite now. I love the Chad smith one too I tried it in the store.

  5. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20,415

    Default

    The paragon has the rivets on it, right?
    Way Too Much Crap

  6. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Quebec City
    Posts
    659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    The paragon has the rivets on it, right?
    No, the 19 is the one with the wide flange.
    My previous Ludwig kit; Pearl Sensitone Aluminum , Pork Pie, Black Panther and Crush snares.
    DW 5000, Pearl modded P-102, P-120P & P-2002B. IC Powerglide. Many cymbals from the big 3.
    Tiny pic of my old cymbal setup.

  7. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    md
    Posts
    4,319

    Default

    5.5x14 cast bronze Oriollo. 10 lug, triple flanged hoops, trick strainer. Pretty excited for this one. Shipping from Montreal tomorrow!

    Name:  656374844.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  88.8 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20211019-195818_eBay.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  30.2 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20211019-195821_eBay.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  33.6 KB

  8. Unban nik12

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j kuhl View Post
    5.5x14 cast bronze Oriollo. 10 lug, triple flanged hoops, trick strainer. Pretty excited for this one. Shipping from Montreal tomorrow!

    Name:  656374844.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  88.8 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20211019-195818_eBay.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  30.2 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_20211019-195821_eBay.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  33.6 KB
    Hell yes. I was giving the Oriollo Bellmaker line a hard look before I decided on my new snare.

    I did also get an Ian Paice signature snare in great condition for $200 a couple weeks ago but I’ll probably end up flipping it in a couple weeks after I clean it up.
    Black Lives Matter

    Tama Starclassic Maple

  9. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    md
    Posts
    4,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchLyons View Post
    Hell yes. I was giving the Oriollo Bellmaker line a hard look before I decided on my new snare.

    I did also get an Ian Paice signature snare in great condition for $200 a couple weeks ago but I’ll probably end up flipping it in a couple weeks after I clean it up.
    What did you end up getting Mitch?

  10. Unban nik12

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j kuhl View Post
    What did you end up getting Mitch?
    It’s on order now and should be here in about 2 months. I’d like to do an actual reveal on the PDF for this drum so I’ll pm you haha.
    Black Lives Matter

    Tama Starclassic Maple

  11. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    md
    Posts
    4,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchLyons View Post
    It’s on order now and should be here in about 2 months. I’d like to do an actual reveal on the PDF for this drum so I’ll pm you haha.
    Understood hahaha. Congrats man!

  12. Registered User

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Ruma, Serbia
    Posts
    1,437

    Default

    Haven't been playing drums for 8 years or so. Just recently started again, so I bought myself a Tama Granstar.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •