Just these...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    Just these...
    ????
    Way Too Much Crap

3. J-Con

I was super bummed when I heard that Pearl was discontinuing the Halo Sparkle finish in the Session Studio Select line. Even though I put together a shell bank in the Crimson burst finish, I've always wanted to put the satin hardware I've collected on a set with the Halo Sparkle finish. I figured I'd have my red kit (that I'm slowly upgrading with SS tension rods, Fatone hoops, and aluminum optimounts) for different configurations and then a "show kit"... like, something that I've always wanted to see.

So yesterday I'm on eBay, like every other day, and I see this kit just listed by DrumCenter of Portsmouth. I almost **** when I saw the price considering the fact that it also included the 8" tom and then something caught my eye. The first pic looked as though it had satin hardware. And when I zoomed in I could see the gap that the Masters series lugs have. Then I swiped to the next picture and saw that it was definitely satin hardware(!). After I read the description twice, I bought it immediately.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

4. NO KIT TOO BIG

You scored man, what a kit that is! Any back story on the reason it came with Satin fittings?
    Pearl, Natal, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Premier Drums
    Zildjian, Sabian, Zyn Cymbals
    PEARL, LUDWIG, TAMA, YAMAHA, NATAL and DW Snares

Roland, Dauz, FAT KAT and Koby Electronics, and loads of Percussion

4 Kits and 8 Snares, and I still don't have enough!

5. Registered User

Just these...
    Beautiful kit Tasty! Enjoy them!

6. Drumming Since 1943

I was super bummed when I heard that Pearl was discontinuing the Halo Sparkle finish in the Session Studio Select line. Even though I put together a shell bank in the Crimson burst finish, I've always wanted to put the satin hardware I've collected on a set with the Halo Sparkle finish. I figured I'd have my red kit (that I'm slowly upgrading with SS tension rods, Fatone hoops, and aluminum optimounts) for different configurations and then a "show kit"... like, something that I've always wanted to see.

So yesterday I'm on eBay, like every other day, and I see this kit just listed by DrumCenter of Portsmouth. I almost **** when I saw the price considering the fact that it also included the 8" tom and then something caught my eye. The first pic looked as though it had satin hardware. And when I zoomed in I could see the gap that the Masters series lugs have. Then I swiped to the next picture and saw that it was definitely satin hardware(!). After I read the description twice, I bought it immediately.
    Dude.
    Way Too Much Crap

7. Registered User

Just these...
    I am jealous of your satin hardware. I'd love to swap out the black hardware on my Masters for satin. Beautiful kit man.

8. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by HPD260 View Post
    I am jealous of your satin hardware. I'd love to swap out the black hardware on my Masters for satin. Beautiful kit man.
    I’ve been trying to sell my kit for months now. No takers. Strange.
    Way Too Much Crap

9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    It's a tough sell. Big kit, big price (fair), and no shipping. Very niche. Hell, I sat on my seven piece Ref kit for the better part of six months before trading it for the Masters kit.

That said, if you've ever fancied putting black hardware on your drums, I'd be more than willing to swap you hardware.

10. J-Con

Quote Originally Posted by RushDrums24 View Post
    You scored man, what a kit that is! Any back story on the reason it came with Satin fittings?
    Idk yet. I'm going to try and call the shop to get some background info on my next day off.

Quote Originally Posted by TMdrums View Post
    Beautiful kit Tasty! Enjoy them!
    Thanks! I'm sure I will.

Dude.
    I know dude...

I might have a little extra in the next few days...

It's a tough sell. Big kit, big price (fair), and no shipping. Very niche. Hell, I sat on my seven piece Ref kit for the better part of six months before trading it for the Masters kit. That said, if you've ever fancied putting black hardware on your drums, I'd be more than willing to swap you hardware.
    Right?! I have a few kits listed right now and no hits. I know I'm not one of those. Guys that asks too much without expecting offers. Tough market right now.

11. Drummer since 1963

How crazy someone had the same inspiration as you, did it, and then traded them? You got cast hoops too. Gorgeous drum set! Congrats on your second STS kit!

12. Registered User

Pearl Vision VLX 6/8 in Amber Fade

IMG_1088 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    Yamaha Recording Custom 10,12,13,16,22 in Cherry Red
    Pearl Masters Premium Maple "Redline" in 12, 16, 22. Black on Black.
    Premier Projector MK1. 12,13,16,22 in Piano Black
    Endorser for Scymtek Cymbals & The London Drumstick Company.