Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 428 of 433 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432 ... LastLast
Results 5,125 to 5,136 of 5186
  1. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skeld-the-wicked View Post
    I giged last nite with my new Redline single and itís noticeably smoother than itís predecessor. I have owned elimís for many years but this one is even better. I also like the new design spring assembly with locking lever & the beaters . The Ninja bearings really make a difference IMO I would advise anyone that is in the market for a new pedal to check out the Redlineís they are great!
    Yep, great pedals.

    I used them on a couple of my standard kits and also reversed the cam on one of them to use with my stand-up cocktail kit.

    MM
    2018 Masterworks / ES Comet Sparkle

    18x20 KD, 14x16 FT, 12x14 FT, 10x12 TT, 8x10 TT, 5x13 SD

    2017 Masterworks Cocktail Kit / ES Comet Sparkle

    16x16 KD (verticle), 4x10 SD, 6x8 TT, 5x12 TT

  2. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    New heads for the gigging kit.

    Genera Dry on the snare. The toms speak for themselves.

    Name:  CAM00781.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  70.2 KB

  3. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melvinspeed View Post
    New heads for the gigging kit.

    Genera Dry on the snare. The toms speak for themselves.
    Heads look nice with the yellow kit
    2018 Masterworks / ES Comet Sparkle

    18x20 KD, 14x16 FT, 12x14 FT, 10x12 TT, 8x10 TT, 5x13 SD

    2017 Masterworks Cocktail Kit / ES Comet Sparkle

    16x16 KD (verticle), 4x10 SD, 6x8 TT, 5x12 TT

  4. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,187

    Default

    Red Hydraulics would look better.
    Way Too Much Crap

  5. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    19” HHX evolution crash. A good compliment to my new 20” HHX evo....

  6. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TWH View Post
    19” HHX evolution crash. A good compliment to my new 20” HHX evo....
    I love the Evo line. Hats, splashes, chinas, crashes... I don't have a Evo ride, though.

  7. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melvinspeed View Post
    I love the Evo line. Hats, splashes, chinas, crashes... I don't have a Evo ride, though.
    Yeah the evo line is killer. Mr. Weckl knows his shiz!...

  8. Playing since 1976

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melvinspeed View Post
    I love the Evo line. Hats, splashes, chinas, crashes... I don't have a Evo ride, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by TWH View Post
    Yeah the evo line is killer. Mr. Weckl knows his shiz!...
    Here is one of the reasons I love brilliant finish cymbals... the Evos are delightful

    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE


  9. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    I bet when Dave saw the new logo he was like “WTF!!!!???”

  10. Go Back To The 90s!

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Canít remember if I posted or not because itís been a while, but the latest would be SJC 8x14 Element snare. I had so many people, even non drummers come up to me and ask what it was because it sounded so good.
    Check out the band: State Line Syndicate

  11. Now With More "Whiz"

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lost in the Supermarket
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    Nothing exciting. Happen to be in New England for a long weekend, and realized that I had "forgotten" to pack a pair of sticks to occupy some time in the hotel. So, I just "had" to take a little road trip to Portsmouth and check out DCP in person.

    Only bought a pair of sticks and a t-shirt before hurrying out to prevent my wallet from burning a hole in my pocket.

    Really cool place, with lots of great stuff. I'd recommend dropping in there if the opportunity ever arises.

    Name:  IMG-0205.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  80.7 KB

  12. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheez_Whiz View Post
    Nothing exciting. Happen to be in New England for a long weekend, and realized that I had "forgotten" to pack a pair of sticks to occupy some time in the hotel. So, I just "had" to take a little road trip to Portsmouth and check out DCP in person.

    Only bought a pair of sticks and a t-shirt before hurrying out to prevent my wallet from burning a hole in my pocket.

    Really cool place, with lots of great stuff. I'd recommend dropping in there if the opportunity ever arises.
    They don't have the best prices, but sometimes I'll order something they have in stock there.
    2018 Masterworks / ES Comet Sparkle

    18x20 KD, 14x16 FT, 12x14 FT, 10x12 TT, 8x10 TT, 5x13 SD

    2017 Masterworks Cocktail Kit / ES Comet Sparkle

    16x16 KD (verticle), 4x10 SD, 6x8 TT, 5x12 TT

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •