Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 28
  1. Bad Girlfriend

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Posts
    17,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by korch View Post
    Thanks. I will make sure to post more pics when I get the chance.
    They do look great!
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

    MASTERS ARMY

  2. Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    9,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post

    They do look great!
    Thanks Lonny!

  3. Music is my drug

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    144

    Default

    They look great,
    I've always enjoyed my DrumCrafts, these are my Series 8's
    Name:  20180609_131124.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  81.8 KB

  4. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    18,790

    Default

    That’s a good selection of drums you have there, Korch. I’m surprised the 13” and not your 14” is your go to. Is there any particular reason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarumunga View Post
    They look great,
    I've always enjoyed my DrumCrafts, these are my Series 8's
    Name:  20180609_131124.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  81.8 KB
    I like your selection of Paiste.

  5. Playing since 1976

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    That’s a good selection of drums you have there, Korch. I’m surprised the 13” and not your 14” is your go to. Is there any particular reason?
    If you're talking about hihats, I have no idea. But if you're talking about the snare drums, they are both 14". The brass snare drum in the main position is a Pearl Free-Floater (2nd Version, I believe). It does look smaller, but it's just a distorted picture because of the camera lens. The extreme left and right of the picture are stretched.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE


  6. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    18,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    If you're talking about hihats, I have no idea. But if you're talking about the snare drums, they are both 14". The brass snare drum in the main position is a Pearl Free-Floater (2nd Version, I believe). It does look smaller, but it's just a distorted picture because of the camera lens. The extreme left and right of the picture are stretched.
    Quote Originally Posted by korch View Post
    I picked this kit up less then a year ago, and it is my go to kit these days. Sorry for the fuzzy pic (it is from my phone).

    The finish is called Creme Mocha, and the hardware is black nickel. The toms are 6 ply maple, and the bass drum is 7 ply maple.

    The kit pictured is as follows:

    20" x18" kick
    10" x 8" tom
    12" x 9" tom
    14" x 12" floor tom
    13" x 6" snare

    I also have the following drums, not included in this picture:

    8" x 7" tom
    18" x 16" floor tom
    14' x 5" snare
    10" x 6" snare (in black matte finish, with matte silver hardware).

    I hope to get some new (and better) pics once I have it all set up.
    That’s not what I see.

  7. Playing since 1976

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    That’s not what I see.
    I misunderstood; I thought you were referring to the photo you included.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE


  8. Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    9,141

    Default

    I switch between the 13" and 14" snares as my main snare on this kit. Lately I have been using my 14" as my main, and I have been using my 13" de-tuned as a side snare.

  9. Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    9,141

    Default

    After owning this kit for 6 years, I finally found the 16" floor tom (and also a 22" bass drum). They came in today.

    I now have the following sizes in matching finish:

    8" tom
    10" tom
    12" tom
    14" floor tom
    16" floor tom
    18" floor tom
    20" bass drum
    22" bass drum

    as well as

    12" snare
    13" snare
    14" snare

    I also have an additional 12" tom, and a 14" floor. I am trying to decide if I should keep the extra drums, and make a separate kit with the 20" bass drum.

    Options are:
    1) Keep them all
    2) sell the extra toms
    3) sell one of the bass drums along with the two extra toms.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  10. A Passion Play ...

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sacramento CA.
    Posts
    5,446

    Default

    Glad you got more drums. Those DC series 8 are sweet.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

  11. Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    9,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Glad you got more drums. Those DC series 8 are sweet.
    Thanks Eric.

  12. Pearl & Zildjian

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by korch View Post
    After owning this kit for 6 years, I finally found the 16" floor tom (and also a 22" bass drum). They came in today.

    I now have the following sizes in matching finish:

    8" tom
    10" tom
    12" tom
    14" floor tom
    16" floor tom
    18" floor tom
    20" bass drum
    22" bass drum

    as well as

    12" snare
    13" snare
    14" snare

    I also have an additional 12" tom, and a 14" floor. I am trying to decide if I should keep the extra drums, and make a separate kit with the 20" bass drum.

    Options are:
    1) Keep them all
    2) sell the extra toms
    3) sell one of the bass drums along with the two extra toms.
    You need a gong drum too
    Pearl Vision VSX & Zildjian & Paiste Cymbals
    http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=246977Latest pics page 80 !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •