Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    I saw them on some reality where they needed an investor. I got the impression that they were about to go out of business.
    They were on The Profit with Marcus Limonis. Not sure what the outcome was. They were a MESS though. But if you read their origin story, it's not surprising.
    Way Too Much Crap

2. th droids yerlookn4

Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    I saw them on some reality where they needed an investor. I got the impression that they were about to go out of business.
    yeah, that show was a few years back , i think

yeah, i googled it ..

https://www.google.com/search?source...30.ccdCQkofMXo
    the air date was 2015
    looks like they're doing a little better now

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    What a great setup, and cool lighting effect. Did you plan that, or did it just shine off that tote?
    Salt water aquarium light in the room

4. Registered User

I ended up selling the SJC kit on eBay Guys, not bad drums by any means, just not the quality of a Masterworks or Collectors Kit. in my opnion... And of course I had other drums picked out.. wanted another dw exotic in my life as “safe at home kit” don’t judge... there are plenty of us lol. and I picked up a big Bonham sized star-classic kit to to play out with a new band I am playing with.

5. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by scotturban54 View Post
    I ended up selling the SJC kit on eBay Guys, not bad drums by any means, just not the quality of a Masterworks or Collectors Kit. in my opnion... And of course I had other drums picked out.. wanted another dw exotic in my life as “safe at home kit” don’t judge... there are plenty of us lol. and I picked up a big Bonham sized star-classic kit to to play out with a new band I am playing with.
    Have any pics of the Starclassics and the Dee Dubs?
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

6. th droids yerlookn4

thats the thing about a la carte drums .....sometimes you change your carte ...lol
    i understand youre decision, however if you wanted a designer super kit, they wouldve happily done that too you'dve paid about as much as a dw ..prolly more .. but theyll do it but no one can fault you for wanting a sweet tama or dw