Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default DCI corps fundraising

I'm not sure if there's a thread like this, if so, I haven't seen it... Anyway! I was wondering.. what's the best way to raise money toward marching in a corps? I know I can get a job, and beg from family, but I don't want that to be my only option. I'm practicing as much and as well as I can, but it won't matter if I can't pay. Any advice is appreciated!

2. Registered User

Some corps have fundraising tools/programs that they offer once you get a contract. Besides that, you're on your own. I would sell a kidney haha.
    Looking to sell my 14x5.5 Ludwig "Blacrolite."

3. Groove.

Sending out sponsorship letters to family and friends has yielded the best results for me. Just word it professionally and provide them with some information about what you will be doing. Most people are glad to help out even if it's a $20. They all add up.

4. Call me Dante!

Quote Originally Posted by timlovestenors95 View Post
    Some corps have fundraising tools/programs that they offer once you get a contract. Besides that, you're on your own. I would sell a kidney haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey. View Post
    Sending out sponsorship letters to family and friends has yielded the best results for me. Just word it professionally and provide them with some information about what you will be doing. Most people are glad to help out even if it's a $20. They all add up.
    This!