Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Reply problem

1. Registered User

Default Reply problem

When replying to a post, after I finish a line of text, it goes back over the first line I just typed and the first line is visible but won't show up in the actual reply.

Anyone else seen this issue?

Also, after 6 lines of text, the text just disappears and I have to type in the dark...like right now
    Pacific MXR 24-8-10-12-14-16 in Ebony Oil

Paiste Cymbals- 15, 20, 24" Giant Beats, 20" Signature Traditional Prototype Crash, 20" 2000 Mellow China

Check out my band: Last Year's Winners

2. J-Con

Quote Originally Posted by Zach94
    Also, after 6 lines of text, the text just disappears and I have to type in the dark...like right now
    I have the same problem. Sometimes I start to respond to or start a post and just decide it's not worth it! Lol. I hate it...

3. ɔıuɐd ʇ,uop

Press return before you type something. I have the same problem and it's pretty simple to get around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    I'd say happy birthday, but eh, he's just Dan.

4. J-Con

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Dan
    Press return before you type something. I have the same problem and it's pretty simple to get around it.
    I'll try that next time...
    I still maintain we should keep a running list of bug fixes needed for the app and ideas that would be cool to incorporate.

5. Oi!

I have some questions about the app:

I have a Samsung s5. The latest software.
    How do I reply to a thread without quoting?

How do i start new threads?

Thanks/John

6. Registered User

You should be able to reply by touching the arrow in the top corner. A new thread can be started by choosing a forum section. EXPORT SERIES/ GENERAL DRUM SET DISCUSSION/ CYMBAL TALK/ or what ever, touch the arrow in top corner and the options should come up . Select new thread and start one. That's how it should work!

Good luck.

7. Oi!

Thanks for answering! I can't fins any arrows that does any of those things. The only arrows I find are the ones in each post, where I can quote. I've re-installed and rebooted, logged out and in. Must be some compatibility issue between hardware and software.