Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192
Results 2,293 to 2,294 of 2294
  1. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

I’m liking the looks of the aluminum looking Ludwig, chrome DW, and Craviotto.

2. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan View Post
    Nice photos of your collection.
    Thanks MM... now that I look at it, the collection has grown, and changed a lot. Only 11 in those photos are still the way they were pictured. Many are gone, many have been modified, and many on their way out the door. I don't know how I would do a family photo now... it would be hard to fit them all in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickDC View Post
    the MWA 14655/BI is it? [/ bee eye.........]. That is a serious bearing edge. What does that do for the sound?
    The Masterworks 14x6.5 is a thin maple shell 5.4mm, with STL lugs and diecast hoops. It's for sale on eBay now. I'm not planning on playing it... because I have so many other maple snares I like.

Quote Originally Posted by TWH View Post
    Very impressive Matt!!
    Thanks TWH!

Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    I’m liking the looks of the aluminum looking Ludwig, chrome DW, and Craviotto.
    That Craviotto is special. It was made by Johnny, and it's a solid piece of flamed maple, steam bent into that shell. The Aluminum Luddy was replaced with a different one. The DW is a stainless steel shell.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE