Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Football_Drums57 View Post
    ive been chatting with a guy who has been wanting to sell his early 80's signature bubinga kit, sizes are 10x10, 12x12, 13x13, 14x14, 15x17, 16x18 with a 22x18 bass and 14x8 snare with all the original hardwear included. he's asking 7000 for the entire package. i would just like to hear other peoples opinions, some reveiws and maybe what others would value the kit at. he says its in pristine condition, saw a few pictures everything looks to be in emaculate condition.
    Man, those are actually the sizes I would like to buy Sonor Signature Bubinga kit in, only one more kick drum like Ingo Schwichtenberg had. Can you tell me contacts of the seller and where he is selling that please?

2. Registered User

phx-az since 1978. The best sunsets occur during the monsoon season June-Sept.

This thread is from 2012.
    "Now just a minute. This is a press conference. The last thing I want to do is answer a lot of questions."

United States Army General Maynard M. Mitchell
    Press briefing. Korea 1950

3. Registered User

@insane65, I don't care, like, the owner would be other right now, but my interest is still the same and drums aren't destroyed probably also. That Sonor Signature kit is not that one, which you would let be damaged, because it's too good and expensive for that.

4. FKA Tasty808

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie.Matthew View Post
    @insane65, I don't care, like, the owner would be other right now, but my interest is still the same and drums aren't destroyed probably also. That Sonor Signature kit is not that one, which you would let be damaged, because it's too good and expensive for that.
    Okay... what?

I think his point in saying the thread is old is that the OP hasnít posted in over a year.