Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 49 to 57 of 57
  1. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kinda sorta near Pittsburgh (right at the tristate area)
    Posts
    3,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    What phone do you use?
    I use an iPhone 5... and it no longer updates so I'll have the app for a while yet, and on my iPad till they remove it from the store.

  2. Playing since 1976

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller89 View Post
    I use an iPhone 5... and it no longer updates so I'll have the app for a while yet, and on my iPad till they remove it from the store.
    That screen would be difficult to navigate the regular PDF website. I do it on a 6S, and I wish the screen was a little bigger. When the website is more mobile friendly, maybe more members will use it.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE


  3. Registered User

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wolfford View Post
    The VBulletin software will be upgraded soon which will allow the site to be easily navigated on mobile. Users not upgrading to iOS11 can still use the Pearl Drummers Forum until it is removed from the App Store mid-2018.
    Derek, are you saying the app will be gone all together in mid 2018? Or just gone from the App Store ? Or PDF gone in 2018?

  4. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    19,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wolfford View Post
    The VBulletin software will be upgraded soon which will allow the site to be easily navigated on mobile. Users not upgrading to iOS11 can still use the Pearl Drummers Forum until it is removed from the App Store mid-2018.
    This is good news. Nice there is still a dedication to the forum.

  5. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    How soon is soon?

  6. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    1,592

    Default

    oops wrong area.
    Last edited by Bostic; 12-11-2018 at 10:16 AM.

  7. Registered User

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Northern tip of Tornado Alley
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Well, darn. I was on an iPhone 5 with its older iOS using the PDF app until I upgraded a few days ago - now no more.
    Shame, it was a pretty darn good app and I used it more than on my desktop, as I am now.

  8. Drumoholic

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    989

    Default

    The app disappearing is 75% of the reason I was basically inactive since 2018. I didn't have a computer at work (and I worked all the time) to get onto the PDF. But, now I do, so I'm back for the time being.
    Pearl Reference in Scarlet Fade
    Pearl - Soultone Cymbals - Evans - Vater

  9. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    19,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pearlreference7101 View Post
    The app disappearing is 75% of the reason I was basically inactive since 2018. I didn't have a computer at work (and I worked all the time) to get onto the PDF. But, now I do, so I'm back for the time being.
    I use safari on my phone. It is good enough.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •