Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
  1. Thieves will be shot on sight

Quote Originally Posted by ROMAN View Post
    Al, please tell me I can order a reference pure in one of these finishes? I see ocean sparkle, navy blue sparkle and some custom green! These are wild and I love them!
    The top two pics kind of remind me of the new sapphire blue sparkle that was revealed at namm, and the bottom looks like it might be emerald mist?
    There will come a time when your dreams come crashing around you. It is at that point you alone must make the decision. Do you pick up the pieces and start over? Or do you walk away and never look back?

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DrummerFlick View Post
    Not sure why a RFP Pic thread hasn't been created yet, but I figured I might as well start one to post this pic. For the most part I dislike Black (and White) finishes on drum kits but I found this pic of a Reference Pure in Matte Black and its an absolutely Beautiful Kit! I would LOVE to see a better shot of this kit. This one is very narrow and limited, but nice to look at nonetheless.
    I love that kit...I dont remember who it is that has a kit exactly like this, but I grow in the pants every time I see that thing.