Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. X VAULT OF THE ADEPTS

Default All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Been some time since I have been able to see these guys. After swiffering the inch of settled dust from the shells and a quick tune they are back to life.

And Pearl - I go off the grid for a while and you guys release E-Drums and all sorts of fancy widgets. What gives? You guys adopting the Apple business model now?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBeat-Jazz
    Demfer IS a source. He is never wrong. Anyone who thinks Demfer is a person is a complete fool. If you were to look at him, you would explode. :eek: :eek:

2. X VAULT OF THE ADEPTS

My Belgian Strong Ale that I left fermenting for 3 years finally tastes ACE!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Demfer IS a source. He is never wrong. Anyone who thinks Demfer is a person is a complete fool. If you were to look at him, you would explode. :eek: :eek:

3. Angoose

Looks great!
    Specs?

4. Registered User

Welcome back Demfer!

Nice kit, not a fan of the set up. Stands in front of bass drums is probably my #1 set up pet peeve.
    I've left the PDF. Email me at mjdurante (at) gmail (dot com).

Drums: Pearl SMX & Dream Bliss | Ludwig/Canwood & Sabian | Roland TD-12
    Restorations: Black '70s Slingerland | '66 Slingerland | White '70s Slingerland | '90s Sonor Force | CP Snares
    Bands: Captain Starr | stereoINs

5. X VAULT OF THE ADEPTS

20x18, 16x16, 10x9, 8x8. Pearl free floater 6.5x14 and Pearl Tamo snare.

6. Angoose

Thought those rack toms looked small!

And on a side note; hahaha. Read your #2 thread, and the welcome back jj1 thread etc... You seem to be a bit of a legend, no?

7. X VAULT OF THE ADEPTS

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Pronto View Post
    Welcome back Demfer!

Nice kit, not a fan of the set up. Stands in front of bass drums is probably my #1 set up pet peeve.
    That's fair.

Find below a short list of things that I don't like:

1) I hate it when people interrupt you with their own solutions. Like you’re telling a story about how you avoided an accident, and before you finish they jump in and say what you should have done.

2) I hate it when people argue creationism. Jesus did not ride a dinosaur!

3) I hate it when I ask a question and people respond by asking how I don't already know. For instance, I’ll ask “How do you play sudoku?” and the person answers “You don’t know how to play sudoku???” I still don’t know how to play, because everyone answers like that.

4) I hate fondue sets. Yay, Swiss communal germs and molton cheese make for butt blockage plus disease. Ain't nothing fon about it. (ha, pun)

8. ɔıuɐd ʇ,uop

Good to see you back on the PDF fella, it's been far too long How long do you plan on keeping the kit setup, i bet the other half is thrilled

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    I'd say happy birthday, but eh, he's just Dan.

9. The Hardware Guy

Dem's back

PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

10. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Demfer View Post
    That's fair.

Find below a short list of things that I don't like:

1) I hate it when people interrupt you with their own solutions. Like you’re telling a story about how you avoided an accident, and before you finish they jump in and say what you should have done.

2) I hate it when people argue creationism. Jesus did not ride a dinosaur!

3) I hate it when I ask a question and people respond by asking how I don't already know. For instance, I’ll ask “How do you play sudoku?” and the person answers “You don’t know how to play sudoku???” I still don’t know how to play, because everyone answers like that.

4) I hate fondue sets. Yay, Swiss communal germs and molton cheese make for butt blockage plus disease. Ain't nothing fon about it. (ha, pun)
    Ok... I've not been on PDF for a while, but may have to stick around as long as Demfer's back.

Great wit. Oh, and the kit's not too bad, either!

11. Registered User

dang! nice ale jug! was it hard to make? I've been interested in making my own beer/wine- we've got a whole bunch of grape vines in the backyard.
    Ludwig WMP Concert Toms: 6/8/10/12/13/14/15/16/18/20/24, 15" custom snare. Zildjian.

12. Yep, I have big ears

Hey Dem, it's been awhile (<--pearl_twitch)
    666 party with the devil!