Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 208 of 215 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212 ... LastLast
Results 2,485 to 2,496 of 2570
  1. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Customdrumowner View Post
    My custom 6X13" Bubinga stave with 24k gold plated hardware..
    I really like the gold hardware with that color wood.
    2019 Masterworks / Matte Black

    18x20 KD, 14x16 FT, 12x14 FT, 8x10 TT, 5x13 SD

    2017 Masterworks Cocktail Kit / ES Comet Sparkle

    16x16 KD (verticle), 4x10 SD, 6x8 TT, 5x12 TT

  2. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,105

    Default

    Hi,

    Here are couple more custom Sensitone snare drums I added to my collection this month.

    1. 7x13 Beaded Steel Chrome (with ARL-55 lugs, SR-150 strainer, FT hoops, SST-52 rods, SN1320I wires).

    2. 8x14 Beaded Steel Chrome (with ARL-65 lugs, SR-150 strainer, FT hoops, SST-55 rods, SN442I wires).

    3. 7x13 Beaded Brass Black Nickel (with ARL-55 lugs, SR-150 strainer, FT hoops, SST-52 rods, SN1320I wires).

    4. 8x14 Beaded Brass Black Nickel (with ARL-65 lugs, SR-150 strainer, FT hoops, SST-55 rods, SN1442I wires).

    Name:  STA1370S.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  84.6 KB

    Name:  STA1480S.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  80.4 KB

    Name:  STA1370BR.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  79.3 KB

    Name:  STA1480BR.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  76.3 KB
    Last edited by MusicMan; 12-23-2019 at 06:14 PM.
    2019 Masterworks / Matte Black

    18x20 KD, 14x16 FT, 12x14 FT, 8x10 TT, 5x13 SD

    2017 Masterworks Cocktail Kit / ES Comet Sparkle

    16x16 KD (verticle), 4x10 SD, 6x8 TT, 5x12 TT

  3. life start at 125bpm

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canadrums,nesting up in the mountains
    Posts
    11,116

    Default

    ^^^^^

    pffft man.do you owns a music store? otherwise your collection must be of gargantuesque proportion.you buy new drums and snares all the time. would like to see what your drum room looks like....and your snare drum collection too!!
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's



    WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

  4. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    ^^^^^

    pffft man.do you owns a music store? otherwise your collection must be of gargantuesque proportion.you buy new drums and snares all the time. would like to see what your drum room looks like....and your snare drum collection too!!
    Hi,

    Thanks. I don't own a drum store. I just enjoy making unique Pearl custom snare drums for my personal collection.

    All of my stuff is currently stored in cases. I don't have it all on display (yet).

    MM
    2019 Masterworks / Matte Black

    18x20 KD, 14x16 FT, 12x14 FT, 8x10 TT, 5x13 SD

    2017 Masterworks Cocktail Kit / ES Comet Sparkle

    16x16 KD (verticle), 4x10 SD, 6x8 TT, 5x12 TT

  5. J-Con

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan View Post
    Hi, Here are couple more custom Sensitone snare drums I added to my collection this month. 1. 7x13 Beaded Steel Chrome (with ARL-55 lugs, SR-150 strainer, FT hoops, SST-52 rods, SN1320I wires). 2. 8x14 Beaded Steel Chrome (with ARL-65 lugs, SR-150 strainer, FT hoops, SST-55 rods, SN442I wires). 3. 7x13 Beaded Brass Black Nickel (with ARL-55 lugs, SR-150 strainer, FT hoops, SST-52 rods, SN1320I wires). 4. 8x14 Beaded Brass Black Nickel (with ARL-65 lugs, SR-150 strainer, FT hoops, SST-55 rods, SN1442I wires). <img src="https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=516023"/> <img src="https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=516024"/> <img src="https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=516025"/> <img src="https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=516026"/>
    Holy crap! I love those 13's. I'm leaning towards using a 13" as my main since I've been using a 14x8 as my side snare lately.

    All those drums look stellar!

  6. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    Holy crap! I love those 13's. I'm leaning towards using a 13" as my main since I've been using a 14x8 as my side snare lately.

    All those drums look stellar!
    Tasty,

    Thanks. I also replied to your PM.

    Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
    2019 Masterworks / Matte Black

    18x20 KD, 14x16 FT, 12x14 FT, 8x10 TT, 5x13 SD

    2017 Masterworks Cocktail Kit / ES Comet Sparkle

    16x16 KD (verticle), 4x10 SD, 6x8 TT, 5x12 TT

  7. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Outlaw Drums purple heart segmented snare. Itís meant to honor American service members who received the Purple Heart. The distressed nature of the finish is supposed to represent the hardships that the service members endured.

    Snare sounds great. Someone spent a lot of time on this finish. Iím proud to play it.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Guru Tour padauk segmented
    Tama Star walnut kit in Japenese sen indigo burst
    Tama Starclassic Bubinga Select (marbled green metallic)
    Tama Starclassic maple (Caribbean blue fade) and Starclassic walnut/birch (jade silk)
    Sonor Pro Lite blue sparkle

  8. Playing since 1976

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steadypocket View Post
    Outlaw Drums purple heart segmented snare. It’s meant to honor American service members who received the Purple Heart. The distressed nature of the finish is supposed to represent the hardships that the service members endured.

    Snare sounds great. Someone spent a lot of time on this finish. I’m proud to play it.
    Very unique instrument steady! I think it needs 1.2mm spacers under the tube lugs, as things aren't lining up perfectly (from the photos).
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE


  9. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steadypocket View Post

    Snare sounds great. Someone spent a lot of time on this finish. Iím proud to play it.
    Beautiful and unique finish
    2019 Masterworks / Matte Black

    18x20 KD, 14x16 FT, 12x14 FT, 8x10 TT, 5x13 SD

    2017 Masterworks Cocktail Kit / ES Comet Sparkle

    16x16 KD (verticle), 4x10 SD, 6x8 TT, 5x12 TT

  10. Registered User

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Just finished an 11 month restoration. 1967 Super Sensitive. Was literally a basket case. Had a shop strip what was left of the chrome, then I sanded out the pits in the aluminum and polished, then back to the shop from re-chroming.

    Name:  20200104_172909.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  62.2 KBName:  20190214_223507.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  93.8 KB

  11. Playing since 1976

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rotarded View Post
    Just finished an 11 month restoration. 1967 Super Sensitive. Was literally a basket case. Had a shop strip what was left of the chrome, then I sanded out the pits in the aluminum and polished, then back to the shop from re-chroming.

    Name:  20200104_172909.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  62.2 KBName:  20190214_223507.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  93.8 KB
    Beautiful job! The effort paid off!
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE


  12. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rotarded View Post
    Just finished an 11 month restoration. 1967 Super Sensitive. Was literally a basket case. Had a shop strip what was left of the chrome, then I sanded out the pits in the aluminum and polished, then back to the shop from re-chroming.
    So cool man! Looks great and love the effort.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •