Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188
Results 2,245 to 2,250 of 2250
  1. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by IronHeadSlim View Post
    Yes, it is weird. They all let motorcyclists pump their own or I'd have to go to Philly every time I needed gas. Ha! I usually hit Wawa and if they are busy I wrap it up myself when I have the car. They usually thank me.

Every single gas station attendant I've filled up at has handed me the nozzle. They know the deal. If gas is going to spill on my tank, it'll be my fault.
    Last edited by JY Kelly; 10-17-2018 at 04:22 PM.
    Way Too Much Crap

2. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    In Florida, during the hot weather, I wouldn’t want to sit in my car with the engine off while someone pumps my gas.
    For quite sometime now, gas stations I frequent do no require you to turn off your engine while filling.

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Every single gas station attendant I've filled up at has handed me the nozzle. They know the deal. If gas is going to spill on my tank, it'll be my fault.
    Do you mean for your bike, or car as well? When I had a bike, the attendants ALWAYS handed me the nozzle... I think it's a blanket understanding that when you ride a bike, you pump your own gas.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

3. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Oregon and NJ. Petroleum makes strange bedfellows.
    It sure seems that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    For quite sometime now, gas stations I frequent do no require you to turn off your engine while filling..
    I guess ignition coils never arc in NJ and gasoline doesn’t explode. Do they at least require people to extinguish their smokes?
    Check your owners manual. Fueling your car with the engine running will cause a leak in the EVAP system and could cause your check engine light to come on.
    Drumming since 1961.
    MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Paiste Cymbals

4. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    For quite sometime now, gas stations I frequent do no require you to turn off your engine while filling.

Do you mean for your bike, or car as well? When I had a bike, the attendants ALWAYS handed me the nozzle... I think it's a blanket understanding that when you ride a bike, you pump your own gas.
    Yes, my bike.
    Way Too Much Crap

5. Skeld-the -wicked

It seems like it would be a pain in the.... to deal with the lugs but that is one beautiful snare Matt. Are those lugs discontinued ?
    6 pc Masters Premium Diamond Burst
    6 pc Masters MMX /BRX Midnight Fade
    Sensitone nickel over Brass & Aluminum snares
    Zildjian As&Ks

6. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    I guess ignition coils never arc in NJ and gasoline doesn’t explode. Do they at least require people to extinguish their smokes? Check your owners manual. Fueling your car with the engine running will cause a leak in the EVAP system and could cause your check engine light to come on.
    Yep... no smokes. My new vehicle shuts off at every stoplight anyway, so what's one more time to refuel? I will get in the habit.

Quote Originally Posted by skeld-the-wicked View Post
    It seems like it would be a pain in the.... to deal with the lugs but that is one beautiful snare Matt. Are those lugs discontinued ?
    Hi Paul, yes, discontinued. I don't know if these new lugs function the same way; they might be fixed.

Name:  yamaha-absolute-hybrid-maple-ams1460-vn.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  86.4 KB
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE