Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170
Results 2,029 to 2,034 of 2034
  1. hoi :-)

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,064

    Default

    I googled 'using gong as hi-hat' and was very disappointed by the lack of results

  2. Kennedy Camden

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    17,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MPCman View Post
    I googled 'using gong as hi-hat' and was very disappointed by the lack of results

  3. King of Pointlessness.

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nantes, France
    Posts
    4,133

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by hipodilski View Post
    I still miss your magnificent Genista.
    It's still around, but something happened to it.

    No pics of the whole kit yet, it hasn't seen much daylight. I mainly use it for gigs where I'm afraid to bring the Sonor.

    Name:  IMG_20140914_184913.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  203.4 KBName:  IMG_20140914_185003.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  157.6 KB
    - [ Paiste Cymbals, Sonor Drums, Pearl Hardware ] -

    - [ Sonor SQ² 2015 ] - [ Old monster kit ] - [ My Pies ] - [ Custom ICON ] -

    #Paiste on IRCNET

  4. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Majyk Oyster View Post




    It's still around, but something happened to it.

    No pics of the whole kit yet, it hasn't seen much daylight. I mainly use it for gigs where I'm afraid to bring the Sonor.

    Name:  IMG_20140914_184913.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  203.4 KBName:  IMG_20140914_185003.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  157.6 KB
    The old pickup rear bumper, license plate light, lugs.

  5. a.k.a. YtseJam

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Do you still keep all of it, double kicks and all?

  6. King of Pointlessness.

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nantes, France
    Posts
    4,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hipodilski View Post
    Do you still keep all of it, double kicks and all?
    I sold the second kick. It didn't get used a lot, and it was a pain to store. I guess my double (once triple) bass monster kit days are over !

    Maybe I'll change my mind once I have my own rehearsal room. Never say never.
    - [ Paiste Cymbals, Sonor Drums, Pearl Hardware ] -

    - [ Sonor SQ² 2015 ] - [ Old monster kit ] - [ My Pies ] - [ Custom ICON ] -

    #Paiste on IRCNET

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •