Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205
Results 2,449 to 2,458 of 2458
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Snoogleheimer View Post
    'Privately Owned'? lol Yeah sure. Our definition of 'privately owned' differs quite a bit from their's. Apple, for example, had to change to bow down to Chinese Communist censorship. I think Apple should have told them to FO like Google did, however, I've read Google is now going to bow down to them now as well. I promise you, the Chinese Communist Party has their hands in everything. Believe it.
    I still have the article with Steve Jobs saying he'd never bring production back to the states because he can't wake up a dorm full of people at midnight, give them a cup of tea and a biscuit, and have them pull a 24 hour shift. Because, they made an extra $100 profit over the already $300 profit on each iPhone by making them in China. Apple under Steve Jobs was the most un-American company around. At least trump has them going back to the states.

Just like Hollywood now, they'll do anything the Chinese government wants so they sell their movies, which mostly are just remakes of older movies because they have no talent or imagination to create new movies anymore.

2. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by fusseltier View Post
    I still have the article with Steve Jobs saying he'd never bring production back to the states because he can't wake up a dorm full of people at midnight, give them a cup of tea and a biscuit, and have them pull a 24 hour shift. Because, they made an extra $100 profit over the already $300 profit on each iPhone by making them in China. Apple under Steve Jobs was the most un-American company around. At least trump has them going back to the states.

Just like Hollywood now, they'll do anything the Chinese government wants so they sell their movies, which mostly are just remakes of older movies because they have no talent or imagination to create new movies anymore.
    Easy with the politics here. Not only are there people who don’t agree with you, they are against the rules.

3. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by fusseltier View Post

BINGO! Yahtzee!! I KNEW it.
    Way Too Much Crap

4. HoorayGuy

Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    There are people who donít agree with you.
    Well, I certainly hope Pearl agrees with him. If they don't, it's already over for them. However, I'm sure they are VERY concerned what's been going on over there. Now, since they don't want anyone talking politics on this site, fine, this will be my last post concerning this issue. If they already have a problem with me, I will spend my 5 grand elsewhere, screw them. lol God bless America.

5. Drumming Since 1943

Both of you BEAT IT. The PDF doesn’t need or want your s***posting here.
    Way Too Much Crap

6. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Snoogleheimer View Post
    Well, I certainly hope Pearl agrees with him. If they don't, it's already over for them. However, I'm sure they are VERY concerned what's been going on over there. Now, since they don't want anyone talking politics on this site, fine, this will be my last post concerning this issue. If they already have a problem with me, I will spend my 5 grand elsewhere, screw them. lol God bless America.
    Pearl is a Japanese company. You know that, right? Why don’t you buy from Ludwig if you want to support a mainstream company? They are American.

7. HoorayGuy

I think I'll do whatever I want. How bout that?

8. Drumming Since 1943

What’s with the ITG’s making their way here as of late? Guess it’s a sign of the increasingly uncivilized times we live in.
    Way Too Much Crap

9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    BINGO! Yahtzee!! I KNEW it.
    Which game are you playing? Bingo or Yahtzee? Or both at the same time and the elusive double win?

10. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    What’s with the ITG’s making their way here as of late? Guess it’s a sign of the increasingly uncivilized times we live in.
    I just asked where he got his information from. I guess it’s alternative facts. I forgot that we live in an age when truth isn’t the truth, would means wouldn’t, and that what we see and hear isn’t really what’s happening. My bad.
    Drumming since 1961.
    MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Paiste Cymbals