Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576777879 LastLast
  1. Pearl & Zildjian

I added an 18" floortom. Finally !!! Its not a Vision but an Export ELX. But i've been searching and searching to find an 18" floor in the Vision series but no luck over here in Europe. And those i find overseas didn't want to ship to Europe.

This one is a lacquered orange drum. If i do find an 18" Vision in the future i buy it and sell this one or convert this one to a gong. I need to pick up an 18" Evans EC2 to have it match the other shells.

I moved my 14" to the left and have the 16" & 18" on my right

Me happy !!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    ***SEARCHING : 13x10 Pearl Vision VSX or Pearl Export EXR in Strata Red with black hardware. PM me if you can help me ***

Pearl Vision VSX & Zildjian & Paiste Cymbals

http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=246977Latest pics page 77 !

2. More beer.

Where Hell froze over somewhere in Norway

Awesome! ��

3. Registered User

I miss my 18" FT at times!

4. Pearl & Zildjian

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Awesome! ��
    Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by therocker View Post
    I miss my 18" FT at times!
    I noticed already (even with te stock Pearl Protone head on it) it has a lot of power & low end. Great to finally have an 18" ft
    ***SEARCHING : 13x10 Pearl Vision VSX or Pearl Export EXR in Strata Red with black hardware. PM me if you can help me ***

5. Unban nik12

Nice addition. You seriously have the best drum room ever, I'd love to have a room like that.

6. More beer.

Where Hell froze over somewhere in Norway

Quote Originally Posted by MitchLyons View Post
    Nice addition. You seriously have the best drum room ever, I'd love to have a room like that.
    Wife: "get out!" Scaryguy: "no problem"

7. Pearl & Zildjian

Quote Originally Posted by MitchLyons View Post
    Thanks ! Yeah i love the outside view

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Wife: "get out!" Scaryguy: "no problem"
    It's not a mancave, it's my man "porch"

My kit is there & my tv where i watch all the sports games

8. The Hardware Guy

Andy, the kit's looking great! Love it! I like the rocket toms moved over to the left side, and was thinking it needed something under them - then scrolled down to the 18" floor tom - incredible! I love an 18" floor tom

You're rocking three hats now I see - I just took my third pair down. First time my Dyno's haven't been on a kit since I got them in 1998. Going to see how it is with the 13" A Customs in pole position on the left side and my original A New Beats on the right (remote hat). I might drop the Dyno's back in cos even though on paper they should be dustbin lids, they sound great!
    PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

9. Pearl & Zildjian

Quote Originally Posted by Thrush View Post
    Andy, the kit's looking great! Love it! I like the rocket toms moved over to the left side, and was thinking it needed something under them - then scrolled down to the 18" floor tom - incredible! I love an 18" floor tom

You're rocking three hats now I see - I just took my third pair down. First time my Dyno's haven't been on a kit since I got them in 1998. Going to see how it is with the 13" A Customs in pole position on the left side and my original A New Beats on the right (remote hat). I might drop the Dyno's back in cos even though on paper they should be dustbin lids, they sound great!
    Thanks for the nice words Matt.

Yeah i added the Pearl Rh2000 and i love it Its great to Have 2 foot-operated hihats. Main hats are 14" Zildjian A custom Mastersound hats, right side are the Zildjian 15" Z custom mastersound hats (RH2000) & Zildjian 14" Z custom Dyno beat hats (clh1000).
    In the future i'd like to get a pair of Paiste 2002 14" soundedge hats and move the A customs to the RH2000 and the Z customs Mastersound to the clh1000. The Dyno's are great hats but WAYYY to loud indoors ! Never selling them though

10. The Hardware Guy

Love my Dyno's, and if you get a good pair, hang on to them! Obviously, being a Lars fanboy, I was familiar with his Dyno's on the live vids, but the first pair I ever played belonged to a band my band supported, and I loved them instantly. So I ordered up a pair soon after, and was disappointed with their sound. So I returned them and got the New Beats instead. Some years later, working in a drum shop in London, I found a pair of old (2nd gen) Dyno's lurking in the back of the cymbal room. Tried them out and like them. Took them home to try on my kit and fell in love all over again! Had them ever since, and I wouldn't part with them either.
    Last edited by Thrush; 02-07-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

11. Purple Crazed

That is a nice looking kit!!!

Pearl Purple Craze Reference Series
    10x8 | 12x9 | 14x5 | 14x11 | 16x13 | 22x18
    Pearl 14x5 Wine Red Maple and Copper Free Floating Snares
    Pearl 10x6.2 Mangini Signature Snare
    Tama High Octobans

12. Pearl & Zildjian

Quote Originally Posted by RG1820X View Post
    That is a nice looking kit!!!
    Thanks