Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687
Results 1,033 to 1,039 of 1039
  1. The Hardware Guy

Still killer

PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

2. Registered User

Nice work on those rocket toms. They fit right in.

3. FKA Tasty808

This is one of my favorite threads on this forum due to the evolution. I went back and looked at the first page and then skipped a few. I enjoy seeing how the kit started and how everything has become so tight and well laid out. I don’t play big kits, but this one looks like such a blast to play!

4. Playing since 1976

The rocket toms turned out nice Andy! Nice job. They blend right in. Did you mask the badges? Also, for the chrome hardware, what did you do to it before you sprayed it black?
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    Reverb Listings ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay Auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE

5. Deferoxa

Quote Originally Posted by MitchLyons View Post
    Looks great buddy! Do you think you’d ever consider getting the hardware powder coated? I think it would set your kit over the top!
    I agree that it would definitely be so cool but it aint gonna happen maybe if i win the lottery, but i guess i'm buying a Masterworks instead

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Great job. Very sharp.
    Thanks Eric !

Quote Originally Posted by Thrush View Post
    Still killer
    Thanks Matt !

Quote Originally Posted by melvinspeed View Post
    Nice work on those rocket toms. They fit right in.
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Conover View Post
    This is one of my favorite threads on this forum due to the evolution. I went back and looked at the first page and then skipped a few. I enjoy seeing how the kit started and how everything has become so tight and well laid out. I don’t play big kits, but this one looks like such a blast to play!
    Sometimes i'm looking back to the old pics and then to the kit now and i feel so happy ! I know it aint a high end kit but i build this kit with so much passion & love .... And i'm damn proud of what i achieved

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    The rocket toms turned out nice Andy! Nice job. They blend right in. Did you mask the badges? Also, for the chrome hardware, what did you do to it before you sprayed it black?
    Thanks Matt !! Yes i masked the badges before paint. I took off all the chrome hardware and took it with me to work. We have a sandblastin cabin over there and i sandblasted all the chrome off. After that i spray painted all the hardware with a basic coat and afther that 2 black coats
    It took a little while to finish everything but i'm very happy with the end result !
    10 pc Pearl Vision VSX #436 Strata Red w/Black HW
    http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=246977Latest pics page 86 !

6. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by scaryguy View Post
    Thanks Matt !! Yes i masked the badges before paint. I took off all the chrome hardware and took it with me to work. We have a sandblastin cabin over there and i sandblasted all the chrome off. After that i spray painted all the hardware with a basic coat and afther that 2 black coats
    It took a little while to finish everything but i'm very happy with the end result !
    Yes, that sounds like a good prep job... I bet the paint will stick well for a long time. It all looks very good.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    Reverb Listings ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay Auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE

7. Deferoxa

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    Yes, that sounds like a good prep job... I bet the paint will stick well for a long time. It all looks very good.
    Thanks
    10 pc Pearl Vision VSX #436 Strata Red w/Black HW
    http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=246977Latest pics page 86 !