Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 156 of 158 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,872 of 1885
  1. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    Thanks for checking it out. I was inspired to try this concept out by a few different bands that used a keyboard playing drummer. One band in particular is Paris Monster where the drummer plays synthesizers but also sings. If you get bored, here’s another song I recorded. https://www.instagram.com/tv/CT8XQ0z...dium=copy_link I started a new instagram page for this project and there’s more songs to come.
    Dude! I saw them live here in my next of the woods a couple of years ago. Really great band.
    Way Too Much Crap

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Dude! I saw them live here in my next of the woods a couple of years ago. Really great band.
    I’m hoping to catch them live one day. I’m sure the youtube videos don’t do them any justice.

3. Drumming Since 1943

I’m hoping to catch them live one day. I’m sure the youtube videos don’t do them any justice.
    They don’t. They bring a lot of energy and it’s crazy that it’s just two of them.
    Way Too Much Crap

4. Miles Gibbons

Here are a couple driver's seat shots from last weekend... both backline kits with my electronics.

Black DW Collectors and a Red DW Performance Series (22, 10, 14, 16 & 14 Snare) with Zildjian K or A Custom cymbals. I brought my TM-2 and some PD-8 pads for snaps and claps and stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "I'm gonna sleep outside... it's like Earth here, except less pollution, and more moons"

5. Registered Loser

Are you playing for Serena Ryder there, Miles?

Thanks for checking it out. I was inspired to try this concept out by a few different bands that used a keyboard playing drummer. One band in particular is Paris Monster where the drummer plays synthesizers but also sings. If you get bored, here’s another song I recorded. https://www.instagram.com/tv/CT8XQ0z...dium=copy_link I started a new instagram page for this project and there’s more songs to come.
    Thanks for recommend, I'll check them out!

6. Miles Gibbons

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Are you playing for Serena Ryder there, Miles?
    Yeah, good eye!
    "I'm gonna sleep outside... it's like Earth here, except less pollution, and more moons"

7. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by MilesAway View Post
    Here are a couple driver's seat shots from last weekend... both backline kits with my electronics.

Black DW Collectors and a Red DW Performance Series (22, 10, 14, 16 & 14 Snare) with Zildjian K or A Custom cymbals. I brought my TM-2 and some PD-8 pads for snaps and claps and stuff.
    I have to giggle when I see fellow PDF-ers playing gigs like that with pro lights and sound. It’s so cool to see but compared with the places I play, it’s just funny.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Way Too Much Crap

8. Registered Loser

Now, you'll have to forgive my ignorance here, I'm no pro darter, but what's up with the hoop around the dart board?

9. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Now, you'll have to forgive my ignorance here, I'm no pro darter, but what's up with the hoop around the dart board?
    You’re SUPER asking the wrong guy. Not a clue. Lol
    Way Too Much Crap

10. Registered Loser

Ah, fak, you know what that is?

It's a ring light to light up the board.

11. Miles Gibbons

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    I have to giggle when I see fellow PDF-ers playing gigs like that with pro lights and sound. Itís so cool to see but compared with the places I play, itís just funny.
    The full production headlining shows are pretty sweet when they happen, but are definitely not my regular thing... I still get down at the odd bar gig here and there, although I'm a LOT more selective about who I do this with.

I just like to play, man!

12. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by MilesAway View Post
    The full production headlining shows are pretty sweet when they happen, but are definitely not my regular thing... I still get down at the odd bar gig here and there, although I'm a LOT more selective about who I do this with.

I just like to play, man!
    Oh I hear that! You know what I’m totally over though? Breaking down, hauling, packing, unpacking, setting up, breaking down, packing, hauling, setting up back in the studio… yeah, all that.
    Way Too Much Crap