Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 158 of 160 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160 LastLast
Results 1,885 to 1,896 of 1919
  1. FKA Tasty808

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    3,259

    Default

    Yo Dylan, that set up looks like a blast to play!

    …even with those tiny little crash cymbals.

  2. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Conover View Post
    Yo Dylan, that set up looks like a blast to play!

    …even with those tiny little crash cymbals.
    16, 17, 18 and 20 are “small”?

    I actually find my 20” to be way too much. It tends to take up the frequency of a crashed ride.
    Way Too Much Crap

  3. Registered Loser

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,866

    Default

    Come on bruh, 16" is just a big splash cymbal.

  4. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Come on bruh, 16" is just a big splash cymbal.
    This is true.

    Interestingly, my 13” AA El Sabor Salsa Splash cuts WAY more than the 16” AA Thin.
    Way Too Much Crap

  5. FKA Tasty808

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    3,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    16, 17, 18 and 20 are “small”?

    I actually find my 20” to be way too much. It tends to take up the frequency of a crashed ride.
    You know me, your largest crash is my smallest crash! I’m playing a 20” K Custom Special Dry crash over the hats and a modified 22” K EFX Light Ride as my second crash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Come on bruh, 16" is just a big splash cymbal.
    You joke, but 16” and smaller are for hi hats, lol.

    Oddly enough, I like my splashes on the small side. My favorite stand alone splash is the 8” Trashformer… Killer!

  6. Unban nik12

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    6,752

    Default

    I’ve posted my setup a dozen times, so here’s a cool picture taken by a friend at one of our last shows, pretty much a bird’s eye view! I’m loving the 3 crash setup, just not 100% sold on the splash placement just yet. My current splash is an 11” K Hybrid which sounds cool but is a little big sound-wise and with placement. I think moving down to an 8” or 9” would let me get it in the perfect spot.
    Name:  F8951022-570F-4874-9C65-151A17B91117.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  74.4 KB
    Black Lives Matter

    Tama Starclassic Maple

  7. HERTA so good!

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,899

    Default

    A few of mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    DW Drums | DW Hardware | Sabian | Pro-Mark | Evans Drumheads


  8. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchLyons View Post
    I’ve posted my setup a dozen times, so here’s a cool picture taken by a friend at one of our last shows, pretty much a bird’s eye view! I’m loving the 3 crash setup, just not 100% sold on the splash placement just yet. My current splash is an 11” K Hybrid which sounds cool but is a little big sound-wise and with placement. I think moving down to an 8” or 9” would let me get it in the perfect spot.
    Name:  F8951022-570F-4874-9C65-151A17B91117.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  74.4 KB
    This photo rules.
    Way Too Much Crap

  9. Registered User

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    798

    Default


  10. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20,415

    Default

    Today’s practice:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Way Too Much Crap

  11. HERTA so good!

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Today’s practice:
    *turns head to the left* neat.
    DW Drums | DW Hardware | Sabian | Pro-Mark | Evans Drumheads


  12. Registered User

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Ky
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Name:  4A593F6C-12AA-4D0E-8A1F-D58F77CC1F58.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  77.1 KB

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •