Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
  1. SUPREME MODULATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sabellico View Post
    Wow !!!

Here we go again !!

You guys won't let up with the negative comments !

I would love to know why you think it is cool
    to come to the Pearl Forum and slam our products.
    It makes you look like you work for our competition.
    I think you are confused... confused as to the purpose of this board and your role within the Pearl Corporation. Publicly whining about negative attention resulting from the release of a seemingly less-than-ideal product, is probably not a wise business strategy. Perhaps your supervisor will sit down with you this week, and explain a few things.

2. Director of Artist Relations Pearl Drums

Guys

No one can build a product that is all things to all people… If this is not the product for you that’s OK…
    That doesn’t mean the E-pro will not be a success. Many people have shown their support for this product already. In the first 2 weeks on the market hundreds have been sold. The people that bought the E-pro get what the product was designed for and are excited to put it to work for them.

Many Professionals have tried the E-Pro and most agree that this is the start of something very important. We have had Pearl artists and some that are not Pearl artists try the kit… They were all impressed and excited about the potential of this kit. The Pros that tested this kit have my total respect and their opinions are very important to me. If they say we are on the right track then that is the encouragement I need..

The potential of the kit is so much more than the current embodiment. This is just the starting point. We feel it is a great first step..

Again it is OK if this is not your cup of tea…. Please continue to express your opinions… You never know where a good idea will come from… We all have opinions and there are many who have different points of view… All are welcome… But don’t make it mean spirited…
    Thanks for your thoughts….
    The only good thing about the music business is the music......

3. At the copa.....copacabana

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Farriss View Post
    Guys

No one can build a product that is all things to all people… If this is not the product for you that’s OK…
    That doesn’t mean the E-pro will not be a success. Many people have shown their support for this product already. In the first 2 weeks on the market hundreds have been sold. The people that bought the E-pro get what the product was designed for and are excited to put it to work for them.

Many Professionals have tried the E-Pro and most agree that this is the start of something very important. We have had Pearl artists and some that are not Pearl artists try the kit… They were all impressed and excited about the potential of this kit. The Pros that tested this kit have my total respect and their opinions are very important to me. If they say we are on the right track then that is the encouragement I need..

The potential of the kit is so much more than the current embodiment. This is just the starting point. We feel it is a great first step..

Again it is OK if this is not your cup of tea…. Please continue to express your opinions… You never know where a good idea will come from… We all have opinions and there are many who have different points of view… All are welcome… But don’t make it mean spirited…
    Thanks for your thoughts….
    I agree, I do think that Pearl has been missing the boat with their past two big releases, not on the fact that they aren't good products, but on price point.

the e-pro looks interesting, but as you said, there looks to be some improvement needed. I understand the need and ease to go with an OEM brain too - but over all I think that a lot more work is needed to make it a more value for money option, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwdrummer1991 View Post
    And I don't care if you don't like my drumming. I challenge anyone on this forum to a drum-off right now! I have played so long and studied so many different genres of music that I am absolutely proficient with pretty much anything I choose to do.

4. Director of Artist Relations Pearl Drums

Quote Originally Posted by larlev View Post
    Who from Pearl is going to respond next?

Let's just see how many "artist" play the epro....better get out your checkbooks Pearl

I've said my peace...enough of this for me.
    THe list of artist waiting is pretty big... No check book required....
    The only good thing about the music business is the music......