Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Drumcorps-Freak

Nice Drum!

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzycat1 View Post
    Sorry - I have never been to a WGI event but those are some nice drums. Are they 13 inch?
    yeah. they're 13". eh, who cares about WGI. our school probably wouldn't do WGI if we had to travel farther than our 2 hours to get to championships.

3. hey, you there.

Northern Heights, Southern Lights California

I wonder where's Mr. Intensity's drum at.

4. is ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by ChiaPet View Post
    I wonder where's Mr. Intensity's drum at.
    It's coming, haha; give me a minute or 10.
    Pearl Vision VBX | Yamaha/ Tama Snares | Meinl Cymbals | Evans Drumheads | Innovative Percussion/ Vater Drumsticks
    Yamaha MTS Snare| Innovative Percussion Sticks

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy drum gear and that's pretty much the same thing

5. is ridiculous...

Alright guys, I finally got my bottom head in and got some shots of my drum for you all.

As you can see, the drum is a 14"x12" Dynasty. It's the normal snare, no fancy double snare or modular snare. I've had this baby since 2007 and it has served me well.

I'm currently running Evans heads on both the top and bottom of the drum, Hybrid White and MX5 respectively.

For me choice in sticks I use Innovative Percussion FS-TF Tim Fairbanks signature model. These are the same sticks that the Bluecoats are using this year, I was one of the lucky few to get a pair from the first brick that was sent out at the 'Coats camp last November and I've been hooked on them ever since.

The stand the drum is on is the Pearl S-1000; just a basic drumset stand but it works perfectly for me.

Now for the pictures:

Pearl Vision VBX | Yamaha/ Tama Snares | Meinl Cymbals | Evans Drumheads | Innovative Percussion/ Vater Drumsticks

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy drum gear and that's pretty much the same thing

6. Drumcorps-Freak

I love this Logo!
    It looks very 3D.

What's this?

7. Registered User

they look like earplugs to me.

8. hey, you there.

Northern Heights, Southern Lights California

Lies.

Tell them what it really is Nick.

9. is ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by ChiaPet View Post
    Lies.

Tell them what it really is Nick.
    Those are earplugs....haha; I use them all the time, so what batter way to store them than to wedge them between the top hoop and the FF collar.

It works for me.

10. Rogers Drums Rule!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Intensity View Post
    Alright guys, I finally got my bottom head in and got some shots of my drum for you all.

As you can see, the drum is a 14"x12" Dynasty. It's the normal snare, no fancy double snare or modular snare. I've had this baby since 2007 and it has served me well.

I'm currently running Evans heads on both the top and bottom of the drum, Hybrid White and MX5 respectively.

For me choice in sticks I use Innovative Percussion FS-TF Tim Fairbanks signature model. These are the same sticks that the Bluecoats are using this year, I was one of the lucky few to get a pair from the first brick that was sent out at the 'Coats camp last November and I've been hooked on them ever since.

The stand the drum is on is the Pearl S-1000; just a basic drumset stand but it works perfectly for me.

Now for the pictures:

Nice setup! I love black drums.BTW - It was nice meeting you in San Antonio!

11. Redemption

I really need to snap a picture of my school's drums tonight.

12. is ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzycat1 View Post
    Nice setup! I love black drums.BTW - It was nice meeting you in San Antonio!
    Thanks Jazzy, it was good meeting you as well; you had great seats, I was jealous, haha.

Hopefully next year I'll be on that field instead of looking on to it.