Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
Results 253 to 264 of 273
  1. Tiffany.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    237

    Default

    The kit looks great ZenErik. Clean setup and that finish is so nice! I checked out your band, and I have to say, I really like your sound. Real impressive stuff.

  2. Satan lives within

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BassB View Post
    dude.. the snare should be left, so should be the hi hat, its totally backwards man!


    on the more serious note, great kit! AWESOME finish

    rep!
    Thanks a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by jukebox View Post
    The kit looks great ZenErik. Clean setup and that finish is so nice! I checked out your band, and I have to say, I really like your sound. Real impressive stuff.
    Thank you. Not sure which one you're referring to, but it is much appreciated. Glad you enjoy it.

  3. ... approves this message.

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,063

    Default

    That 22" Bosphorus Traditional medium ride sounds great, Erik. A clear, mellow stick over a lively wash, a full and powerful bell and of course, a beautiful, lush crash. An excellent choice, my friend. It's the best middle ground. Would you say that sample was pretty spot on? Oh, and where's some photos?

  4. anti-shark cage?

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Orca
    Posts
    14,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zenerik View Post
    cymbal is coming thursday. Hope the signature isn't required on the cymbal. Probably is. And i won't be home.
    pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    Oh, so you quote everyone but me? I see how it is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Top quality humour should never be served in a spoon.

  5. Registered User

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    33

    Default

    jazz-playin' lefty? beautiful kit man!
    • Masters Custom (MMX) in Black Mist (22/12/13/16") w/ 90's Masters Series Steel Snare (5.5 x 14")
    • Keller custom built white wrap with Sonor lugs/hoops/hardware (22/10/12/14")
    • Mapex Mars Pro (22/10/12/14") (maple and mahogany)
    • custom built snares
    • K Zildjian and Zildjian A
    • Yamaha hardware

  6. Satan lives within

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bretkill View Post
    That 22" Bosphorus Traditional medium ride sounds great, Erik. A clear, mellow stick over a lively wash, a full and powerful bell and of course, a beautiful, lush crash. An excellent choice, my friend. It's the best middle ground. Would you say that sample was pretty spot on? Oh, and where's some photos?
    The sample was very spot on, and it's working out great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    pics!
    Pictures are coming. Relax.

    Quote Originally Posted by keepsmesane View Post
    jazz-playin' lefty? beautiful kit man!
    I hardly play any jazz, but thanks a lot.

  7. anti-shark cage?

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Orca
    Posts
    14,313

    Default

    Der Schnauzer ist mein Freund. Sie mischt Beton und Diagrammen die Bewegung der Himmelskörper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    Oh, so you quote everyone but me? I see how it is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Top quality humour should never be served in a spoon.

  8. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,987

    Default

    Who needs spiffy looking pictures? I just want pictures damnit.

  9. Satan lives within

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,076

    Default

    Here goes. My basement has terrible light, but the few non-flash photos that I managed to make fairly clear look way better than the ones with flash. Anyway, take a gander. Usual messy basement...
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  10. Satan lives within

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,076

    Default

    Morez.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  11. Satan lives within

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,076

    Default

    Moarz.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  12. Satan lives within

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,076

    Default

    Last few.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •