Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Registered User

Awesome looking drums--enjoy them!

2. No Drum on Shabbas!!

Quote Originally Posted by David Hollywood
    I'm having problems posting. It keeps telling me the connection is reset when I try to post on the forum so I emailed a couple pics to MW Drummer until I can post them myself. He was super nice and made a thread for me!
    This will be corrected automatically when you post a picture that fits within the picture size and dimension guidelines that are listed in the forums rules.

But nice kit though. Gold hardware would also look sweet.

DESPERATELY SEEKING A MHX BASS DRUM WITH A BB-3 TOM MOUNT IN WINE RED

3. Masterworks Guru

Yeah, I resized them and posted them for him. They were HUGE!
    Pearl Masterworks Drums - Meinl - Evans - Vater

22x18 x2 20x16 16x16 14x14 12x9 10x8 14x6

4. Pearl Masters Drummer

David,

I have to say I wasn't sure what to expect when you said you were getting Rhythm Blue with Black. I'm extremely impressed!!!! That looks very very nice and I love the specs---Perfect in my opinion.

Congrats and enjoy---

5. Registered User

That is truly gorgeous. I fell in love with this color when I saw it in the showroom at Pearl. As a matter of fact I just received my 6.5 x 14" Ref snare in this color yesterday. It is an amazing color. You have one of the nicest kits I've seen. That is a stunning combination. Congratulations on that kit!
    Thanks for posting those for him.
    Dan
    Pearl MW: Antique Sunburst
    Pearl MW: Bubinga Artisan
    DW Coll.: Exotic Twisted Olive
    DW Coll. Aztec Gold Sparkle
    Snares: Pearl Ref : 6.5x14" Steel, Pearl Eric Singer
    Carolina Drumworks 6x14" Bubinga Stave
    Balt. Drum 7x14 10/6 Maple.

6. Snare Ho'

Wow.That is beautiful!
    Check out my NEW site: www.drums-of-newyork.com

7. Brick Tamland

Mmmmm...now THAT is smexy!!!
    I love when my cymbals talk dirty to me.
    Tama Swingstar
    My Ocean Sparkle Kit
    My Ebay
    Currently After: 8x7, 16x13, & 20x18 MMX Ocean Sparkle w/ Satin Hardware - Please PM if you found some!!

8. Bad Girlfriend

Incredible color Rhythm Blue and with Black Harware........... Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Real eye candy you got there and congrads!!!!
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

9. Rogue Ex-Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Big King
    This will be corrected automatically when you post a picture that fits within the picture size and dimension guidelines that are listed in the forums rules.

But nice kit though. Gold hardware would also look sweet.
    I'm sure you are right, I'll check this out tonight and get all the pics posted. Thanks for the tip!
    My One-Of-A-Kind Masters Premium BRP in #197: http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=216550

Pearl - Ludwig - Zildjian - Sabian - Remo - Evans - Vic Firth

10. I play with myself.

So, very, very, very, very nice.... Super SEX! I want to touch your drums in ways drummers should not. Sorry, I am a freak. Also a peral drum pervert! Insted of naked women fold out (center folds) on my walls, I have pearl drums like yours.

Need a full set up picture now. You should borrow my black stands, hi hat stand, snare stand and tom arms (unilock) to set up with so you have all black hardware, just for pics... It would be SMOKING SEX HOT! Your one lucky man bro, congrats.

I already gave you rep in the other thread. You deserve it. Now watch your rep triple as you post more pics. A very orignal kit and picture perfect. You played it yet? Must tell me how she feels (when you beat her for hours on end for being such a bad, bad kit).... LOL! "PEARL PERVERT"

Pearl - Paiste - Aquarian - Trick Pedals - Pro Mark - Gibraltar - Tama Throne

11. Pearl Masters Drummer

Quote Originally Posted by ROMAN
    So, very, very, very, very nice.... Super SEX! I want to touch your drums in ways drummers should not. Sorry, I am a freak. Also a peral drum pervert! Insted of naked women fold out (center folds) on my walls, I have pearl drums like yours.

Need a full set up picture now. You should borrow my black stands, hi hat stand, snare stand and tom arms (unilock) to set up with so you have all black hardware, just for pics... It would be SMOKING SEX HOT! Your one lucky man bro, congrats.

I already gave you rep in the other thread. You deserve it. Now watch your rep triple as you post more pics. A very orignal kit and picture perfect. You played it yet? Must tell me how she feels (when you beat her for hours on end for being such a bad, bad kit).... LOL! "PEARL PERVERT"

LOL!!!!

12. Formerly 'BRX rad'

Wow.... that finish goes so well with the black hardware. Amazing combo!!!!! Looks great man!!

REP!!