Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. My Shoulder-Dragon says "Hi"

Nice kits people! That Emerald Fade with black hardware is gorgeous. There needs to be more forums member's kits on here and less celeb picks.

Hey, Roman! How does that EC2 snare head sound?
    "If you'd just look; Look inside yourselves; You'll find the answers to your pain; The hardest road; The hardest road to enlightenment; Presents a constant test; Of your resolve; Time for you; Time for you is running out; The human race must evolve; Must evolve" - Come What May by Iced Earth

2. I play with myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWolf29
    Nice kits people! That Emerald Fade with black hardware is gorgeous. There needs to be more forums member's kits on here and less celeb picks.

Hey, Roman! How does that EC2 snare head sound?
    I have to say prob the best snare head I have EVER used. Dry, perfect IMO.You must try it, I have this cranked down to max, and sounds sweet! I like that "marching drum" sound, and this head is perfect.

Pearl - Paiste - Aquarian - Trick Pedals - Pro Mark - Gibraltar - Tama Throne

3. I play with myself.

Quote Originally Posted by hoffy22
    dude what are the specs on your kit. and will you be selling it once you get the new one? I don't mean to be off topic but i would love to take that off your hands!
    See your PM

Yes, I will eventually sell this kit, once my green monster arrives. I need the money to put down on a MW or REF.

Specs:

22x18 x2
    16x13
    14x11
    12x9
    10x8

then the JJ snare
    all black stands (B-1000, B-800, H-2000, S-800)
    Currently, all black coated custom paiste signatures and visions (not in these pics)
    2000 pedals (both straps and chain, mostly red cam)
    Ahead sticks! The only sticks I will ever use! I kill wood sticks too fast...
    Evans heads: EC2 clear on toms, EC coates power center on snare, EMAD single clear on kicks.

Hope that wasnt too much info on my specs... he he...

4. I play with myself.

Quote Originally Posted by StickS707
    My VMX 10pc (99% Pearl...need to replace the throne)
    wow, thats a nice set up. Bet it sounds good! Looks nice and easy to play on. Good set up! I would give you rep, but I gave out too much in the last 24 hours, he he...

5. I play with myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Canbasher4
    Hey Al, Here's a driver's seat pic from my "Paiste kit of the month" page....
    Wow, CRAZY KIT! WTF?

Love the pies bro! Your my hero! How do I get into paiste of the month club? I own over 40 pies, some nice custom signature colorsounds to. What the hell, I have to show you a pic! Sorry, one pic, then back to double bass kits!

(Al, BTW, that green kit you use to have was king kong! love it, nice wrap job as well)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

6. I play with myself.

Superball_Drummer1, nice JJ pics. I am a huge JJ fan, and love the coated pies! His current kit is not for me, but his current pies, them are perrty!

The emerald fade pics are also king kong sex! Love that finish combo..

7. I play with myself.

Few more pearl double bass babies! Love carbon ply. Love the blue ref! (MW Drummer already posted a kit like this from Pearl HQ) then another hot kit with all black hardware! Every pearl looks better with 2 bass drums!

8. Nail Biting Hoodboy

HeHeHe!!! So few have relished the sound of the 6" tom !!! Hi everyone been along time and need to post some new photos w/ new photos from the new drum room !!!! Thanks for looking and ROMAN awesome kit !!! by the way!!!
    Pearl Masters MMX (Emerald Fade)
    Zildjian Cymbals

9. I play with myself.

Okay. More. Found the 1st few kit pics on ebay netherlands. Then, how can anyone leave zombie's MW double bass kit out...! NICE! Satin.. WE MISS YOU!

10. I play with myself.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman
    HeHeHe!!! So few have relished the sound of the 6" tom !!! Hi everyone been along time and need to post some new photos w/ new photos from the new drum room !!!! Thanks for looking and ROMAN awesome kit !!! by the way!!!
    Well, thank you! Your's too. Love that finish! You custom order that 6" tom? Make it your self? Nice, I bet its a little popper! Fun to play! We need more people like you to post there own double bass pearls! Also, more people like you and all the double bass owners in the world! I dont care what the current trend is or is not, I will always play 2 kicks! And now, my signature ensures everyone knows! he he...

PS I would give you rep, but I seem to have run out of rep to give! LOL!

11. Nail Biting Hoodboy

Thanks Roman, it was a special order pearl item (6" tom) and all of you true double kickers keep the faith!!!
    Pearl Masters MMX (Emerald Fade)
    Zildjian Cymbals

12. Drumming Since 1943

I've posted my kit 1000 times, but I'll always bring it to the party...

'03 EX re-wrapped in Jammin' Sam's Silver Sparkle.
    Way Too Much Crap