Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051
Results 601 to 611 of 611
  1. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    16,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrush View Post
    Which is weird as I believe Pearl's square bars are 1.5" - the same as Gibraltar's round bars. But I know exactly what you're saying, and tend to agree with you. The round-bar racks just seem to blend in more and obscure the kit less.
    Yeah, it’s a visual thing. I’m gonna list the ICON soon.
    Way Too Much Crap

  2. The Hardware Guy

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London-ish
    Posts
    14,343

    Default

    Defector!

    PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

  3. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    16,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrush View Post
    Defector!
    Hey, I play DW pedals exclusively. Already defected!
    Way Too Much Crap

  4. The Hardware Guy

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London-ish
    Posts
    14,343

    Default

    Be sure to get one of these when you get a Gibraltar rack - makes life SO much easier when configuring the set up before locking it all in place.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

  5. th droids yerlookn4

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    5,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    Here's mine!

    Attachment 512233
    welcome back to the session line

  6. It's all about me...

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Evidently Russia....
    Posts
    2,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2 basses4life View Post
    welcome back to the session line
    Told ya.... :-)

    I deleted my original thread in the Session forum because the wait was too long to keep the thread going.....:-P I get home in about 15 hours, probably take a quick nap and at least get things unboxed and some snapshots.....gotta dig out a bunch of hardware still.

    Still waiting on my kick resos from DrumArt (shipped a couple days ago)....and I've got all new Aquarian heads for these.

    Re-jiggering a lot of my electronic configuration to the right in favor or a more acoustic left side. The 10" TruTrac is going away - mis-triggers too much with the Yamaha module - going with three DTX pads, one 7" single zone two 8" three zone....

    So getting there.....been a wait.... :-D

    Pearl Drums | Pearl Hardware | Aquarian Heads | Vater Sticks | Zildjian Cymbals

  7. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    16,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    Told ya.... :-)

    I deleted my original thread in the Session forum because the wait was too long to keep the thread going.....:-P I get home in about 15 hours, probably take a quick nap and at least get things unboxed and some snapshots.....gotta dig out a bunch of hardware still.

    Still waiting on my kick resos from DrumArt (shipped a couple days ago)....and I've got all new Aquarian heads for these.

    Re-jiggering a lot of my electronic configuration to the right in favor or a more acoustic left side. The 10" TruTrac is going away - mis-triggers too much with the Yamaha module - going with three DTX pads, one 7" single zone two 8" three zone....

    So getting there.....been a wait.... :-D
    I gotta pick your brain about electronics. I have TD-9 rig and a BT-1 trigger but can’t seem to figure any of it out via a vis incorporating it into my acoustic kit.
    Way Too Much Crap

  8. It's all about me...

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Evidently Russia....
    Posts
    2,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    I gotta pick your brain about electronics. I have TD-9 rig and a BT-1 trigger but can’t seem to figure any of it out via a vis incorporating it into my acoustic kit.
    Give me a bit and I’ll post some pics of what I do wrt mounting my module and pads. Just got home and unboxing the kit and associated bits and tearing down old.

    Pearl Drums | Pearl Hardware | Aquarian Heads | Vater Sticks | Zildjian Cymbals

  9. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    16,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    Give me a bit and I’ll post some pics of what I do wrt mounting my module and pads. Just got home and unboxing the kit and associated bits and tearing down old.
    No, no... take your time. I realize that you’re a busy man. Hit me up by PM when you have a chance. No hurry at all.
    Way Too Much Crap

  10. It's all about me...

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Evidently Russia....
    Posts
    2,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    No, no... take your time. I realize that you’re a busy man. Hit me up by PM when you have a chance. No hurry at all.
    Check your PMs.... :-D

    Pearl Drums | Pearl Hardware | Aquarian Heads | Vater Sticks | Zildjian Cymbals

  11. It's all about me...

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Evidently Russia....
    Posts
    2,833

    Default

    This is in my new thread but for grins:

    Name:  IMG_3538.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  92.4 KB

    Pearl Drums | Pearl Hardware | Aquarian Heads | Vater Sticks | Zildjian Cymbals

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •