Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
  1. More IS More

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    You should start building another drumset since u got so many cymbals man
    funny you mention that... i've been looking at some session studio classics ...

If you have a 18x16 kick (Export series badge NOT ELX) in color blue mist (#273)
    PM ME

I'm also looking for pc-50s, and CH-80s
    the biggest blue mist export EVER

2. ?

Can I have a crash cymbals. fxcking cymbals cost so much more now compared to back then. wtf happened. And I hate the new sabian logo

3. More IS More

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    Can I have a crash cymbals. fxcking cymbals cost so much more now compared to back then. wtf happened. And I hate the new sabian logo
    I've just been watching ebay, reverb, craigslist, facebook, music go round, etc for steals and deals... pretty much buying anything under $3 an inch. One of the best deals out there right now is the black friday 17" xsr concept crash. a freaking STEAL at about $80. I liked it so much I bought a 18" xsr Fast crash..... that didnt have the same magic. OH!... about a year ago I had to retire and replace my favorite 18" K Custom Dark I had since 2003 which was nicknamed #1. I suspect I was playing harder at the time or the bass player would play my on kit when I wasn't around and I got a few 1/4" long cracks around the outside. I lucked out and found a used 18" KCustom Dark at my local GC that sounded about 98% the new one they had on display didnt even sound close.

If you have a 18x16 kick (Export series badge NOT ELX) in color blue mist (#273)
    PM ME

I'm also looking for pc-50s, and CH-80s
    the biggest blue mist export EVER