Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
Results 421 to 429 of 429
  1. More IS More

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    Nice man. How those sound? I haven't touched a Mapex in prob 10 years
    not really sure havnt been able to really dig into them. the floor toms seem like they can tune much lower than the export. they are now sitting in bags until i buy a house

    If you have a 18x16 kick (Export series badge NOT ELX) in color blue mist (#273)
    PM ME

    I'm also looking for pc-50s, and CH-80s
    the biggest blue mist export EVER

  2. More IS More

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    new ride!!!!
    sabian 20" HH leopard... 3443grams from the 90's buffed to a brilliant finish to open it up by yours truly.... its HEAVY!!!!

    https://youtu.be/Y1UA7IeDuL0

    also picked up a sabian 18" sr2 thin china "likely AA metal-x"
    a 19" sr2 thin china (likely AAX Xtreme)
    and a paiste 16" 2002 from the 70's

    at this point I have no clue what I'm going to use with big blue or mini mint anymore cymbal wise. I'll just keep adding to the list until its final
    Last edited by Myvanpounds; 10-20-2020 at 10:29 AM.

    If you have a 18x16 kick (Export series badge NOT ELX) in color blue mist (#273)
    PM ME

    I'm also looking for pc-50s, and CH-80s
    the biggest blue mist export EVER

  3. PEARL EXX

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myvanpounds View Post
    new ride!!!!
    sabian 20" HH leopard... 3443grams from the 90's buffed to a brilliant finish to open it up by yours truly.... its HEAVY!!!!

    https://youtu.be/Y1UA7IeDuL0

    also picked up a sabian 18" sr2 thin china "likely AA metal-x"
    a 19" sr2 thin china (likely AAXtreme)
    and a paiste 16" 2002 from the 70's

    at this point I have no clue what I'm going to use with big blue or mini mint anymore cymbal wise. I'll just keep adding to the list until its final
    It’s too late, it will never be finished.

  4. ?

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Harper = useless
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myvanpounds View Post
    not really sure havnt been able to really dig into them. the floor toms seem like they can tune much lower than the export. they are now sitting in bags until i buy a house
    when u plan on buying a house? you need a huge room for your drums

  5. More IS More

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    when u plan on buying a house? you need a huge room for your drums

    sometime within the next 2 years. debt almost paid off at this point.

    If you have a 18x16 kick (Export series badge NOT ELX) in color blue mist (#273)
    PM ME

    I'm also looking for pc-50s, and CH-80s
    the biggest blue mist export EVER

  6. The Hardware Guy

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London-ish
    Posts
    14,705

    Default

    And there's me struggling to find a place to fit my "paltry" sized drum kit in

    PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

  7. Registered User

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    24,164

    Default

    I love that this thread is still going!

  8. ?

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Harper = useless
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myvanpounds View Post
    sometime within the next 2 years. debt almost paid off at this point.
    Good to hear man.
    any plans to sound proof a room or something?

  9. More IS More

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    Good to hear man.
    any plans to sound proof a room or something?
    looking to find something with a nice underground finished room or basement or something.

    If you have a 18x16 kick (Export series badge NOT ELX) in color blue mist (#273)
    PM ME

    I'm also looking for pc-50s, and CH-80s
    the biggest blue mist export EVER

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •