Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. john 5 is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by cossie_power_502
    Beautiful kits.last one reminds me of joey jordisons.
    ha yep...3 splashes the snare the tom sizes...yep lol
    Pearl
    Paiste
    Ahead
    Remo

Its Not Fast Without Mixed Gas!- www.everything2stroke.com

"2strokes smoke, 4strokes choke"

2. Pearl Masters Drummer

It's a good thread Roman, it prevents people from having weed through tons of posts just to find pics of new Master's kits. I spent so much time doing that before I ordered my new BRP. Hopefully this thread grows with more pics than text to make it easier. Can't wait to post El Natural Birch hopefully by Oct. or Nov.

3. Flying Dutchman

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke N Drums
    Too bad Pearl stopped making black stands.

They would be killer with that yellow kit!

No these AREN'T Masters...but the hardware is Pearl
    You can special order black (or gold) stands, cymbal and tom holders in the 2000 series!
    No black ICON in the price list yet, but Pearl showed 1 or 2 the last Frankfurter Messe, I guess if your patient, you can special order that too

4. Flying Dutchman

Quote Originally Posted by ROMAN
    Decided that since no thread or "sticky" has been done yet for just Masters Preimum kits that I would start it. Then hope it becomes a sticky! Wish this was around before I ordered my BRP. But, its going now, so lets do it!

I know there is a thread on "masters pics" but not just for the new badge style kits. So, this is it! Help me ensure it becomes a sticky! Post your MRP, MMP, BRP and BMP pics in this thread for all to see the amazing perfection and options Pearl has given us with the new masters!

I will start this off.

Few new style masters pics I have saved! (sorry if one is your kit! If it is, then it means I think your kit is smoking hot, thats why I saved it.. )
    Thank you for putting my drums on top!

5. I play with myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Custom Z
    Thank you for putting my drums on top!
    They deserve it! Hot kit! I hope to have mine at the top soon. As my masters will be orignal, and only 1 like it as well on the boards. Thats a wait still however.

About the black hardware, I was told by a dealer that they will not do black anymore. As well as they have nothing left laying around. I am having my ICON, boom arms, hi hat and snare stand all powder coating as I type this. If they do actually have 2000 stands and such avaiable, I will be pissed! **$

I want pearl boom stands anyway, I am not a huge fan of the ICON. However, a black ICON will do just fine. Either way, I am getting all black hardware, from pearl or not. It will look so HOT, with the #169 finish and black lugs! GOB! green on black! HE HE!

Please everyone, MORE premium pics!

Pearl - Paiste - Aquarian - Trick Pedals - Pro Mark - Gibraltar - Tama Throne

6. Masterworks Guru

I was curious as to where you got the information that there were no green sparkle Masters kits with black hardware out there?
    Pearl Masterworks Drums - Meinl - Evans - Vater

22x18 x2 20x16 16x16 14x14 12x9 10x8 14x6

7. I play with myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MW_drummer
    I was curious as to where you got the information that there were no green sparkle Masters kits with black hardware out there?
    search. I found nothing. Only found 1 pic of a green sparkle masters kit EVER! I have asked everyone for some, and not 1 person has been able to come up with more then the 1 on MM's site. I did finally find the 2nd pic, but its of the same kit. True, there may be green sparkle #169 kits out there some place with black hardware, but I havent seen em, and they are not members of the PDF as far as I know, and they dont live around me, and they dont play any place I have been to watch local bands. So... If you have proof I am crazy, please post! I want to see! I very much want to see this color combo!

8. I play with myself.

more premium pics... on the way to making it a sticky! as Jutt8 said, its nice, so people ordering or considering ordering a new style masters dont have to search all over the boards for pics. They just come to 1 place! I am hoping Al has more pics. I found some he already posted, but they belong in this thread now!

PS i love the white on white masters! OMG!!!! Thats almost something to consider ordering! Still an option?
    Attached Images Attached Images      

9. I play with myself.

last one... I looked all over the place! Cant find anymore on the PDF. Need help! Pitch in, lets get this baby rolling! Edit, found more on the web. I will keep going.
    Last edited by RYAN LOWE; 08-06-2008 at 12:36 PM.

10. Masterworks Guru

I would like a Red kit w/white hardware.
    Pearl Masterworks Drums - Meinl - Evans - Vater

22x18 x2 20x16 16x16 14x14 12x9 10x8 14x6

11. I play with myself.

more...

12. I play with myself.

more... sorry, some of them are the same, just bigger or better pics.