Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default unevan bearing edge

I have a 12" ELX drum with unevan bearing edges, first is it worth it to get them recut, and where would be a good drum shop to send them to ? and also how much cash would I be spending on a five peice kit? Thanks.

2. Hook

Pearl maintains a very high level of quality control with all of our products, and we stand behind everything we make. Still though, as with any company that makes thousands and thousands of Export drums, some things slip through the QC cracks.

In standing behind our products we must service the customer and make sure that they have recieved the very best representation of that product as humanly possible.

Witht that said, if you feel as if the bearing edge on your tom is defective, please see your dealer that you purchased it from and let them know about your problem, our authorized Pearl dealers are our first line of customer service. They are there to help you with any problems you might have with your Pearl products.

You can even tell them that HOOK from Pearl told you that they would take care of this situation. They can send the product back in to us and then we can inspect the drum and take care of the problem from there.

Feel free to private message me about your situation.

Bottom line, we are hear, we care, and we want to help you with your drum.

Thanks,
    ~HOOK
    Pearl Corporation

3. Registered User

man, now that is customer care... this is why i love pearl!!!
    *emo

4. MMX and MRX Abuser

Thats what I'm talking about,..PEARL is #1 in customer service,...Try getting that kinda service from lets say (T_M_)<---fill in the blanks
    PEARL ... The Best Reason To Play Drums :cool:

5. We jammin'

and this is why i love pearl

6. Registered User

keep up the good work Hook! That's the attitude to win supporters... Pearl does a lot of things right!

7. Registered User

Hey thank's Hook,
    But I'm going to turn you down, when I bought the set back in 2001 during the computer fiasco!!!!! It took six months to get it becouse I did not want the 10x8 drum, I would consider this a special order type of thing and I'm not willing to part with it for six months again.
    But still thank you for your reply.