Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Registered User

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    14,217

    Default Snare repainting

    I play with strings and sticks.

  2. Oh Deerz...

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    TN (RPRZNT)
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadSkinMask
    I'm completely clueless about drum wrapping if that is relevant to this thread. i was wondering if you could post some inf on that. Thanks

  3. Registered User

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    14,217

    Default

    this thread had alot of informative linkies.

    http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=107851
    I play with strings and sticks.

  4. Oh Deerz...

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    TN (RPRZNT)
    Posts
    667

    Default

    thanks man i completely looked over that thread thanks and sorry

  5. Drummist

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slaptastica
    I'm completely clueless about drum wrapping if that is relevant to this thread. i was wondering if you could post some inf on that. Thanks
    All you really need to do is check out Sam Barnard's site. It's pretty comprehensive, though there are other places to find drum wrap. Start with Ask.com or Google and you're on your way. Veneers can be had as well, though they can get pricey.
    cogito ergo Bebop a Lula

  6. Oh Deerz...

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    TN (RPRZNT)
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monday317
    All you really need to do is check out Sam Barnard's site. It's pretty comprehensive, though there are other places to find drum wrap. Start with Ask.com or Google and you're on your way. Veneers can be had as well, though they can get pricey.
    thinks for the info man i've been told about jamminsam but never thought google. i'll check it out

  7. Registered User

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    14,217

    Default

    jamminsam is great. i ordered black wrap from there and it is holding up nicely..
    I play with strings and sticks.

  8. Oh Deerz...

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    TN (RPRZNT)
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadSkinMask
    jamminsam is great. i ordered black wrap from there and it is holding up nicely..
    yeah it seems extremely helpful. Especially with the step by step how-to's. Wish they had a solid purple or black to purple fade/burst wrap though

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •