Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Pearl Corporation USA

Quote Originally Posted by Demfer
    I would love to play that BRX! that would make 12 ply shell sections at the Re-rings
    Its similar sounding to the MMX, just slightly higher pitched, warm and full-bodied with slightly better highs.

KISS uses Gibson guitars and PEARL drums because they want the Best!

2. Registered User

I live in Guatemala Too! De donde sos? De la Capital? estas son mis animalitas... Name:  49209969_10158180131406110_1701039565860503552_n.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  107.4 KB

3. Dirtysticks

Man has this thread been revived... but since I am here, I think that Premier is one of the most underrated drum companies. The Signia kits, Genista kits, Vitria kits, long lug Cabria kits, vintage models with the birch and African Mahogany shells, so many of their snares are outstanding... They can hang with the best!
    -Tama Granstar II Birch (12x11, 16x16, 22x16)
    -Pearl Mixed Series kit (8x7, 10x8, 16x14, 20x14)
    -Meinl Custom Classics Dark
    -Paiste 2002, 602, Rude
    -An array of snare drums

4. NO KIT TOO BIG

Quote Originally Posted by marquisjohnson22 View Post
    Man has this thread been revived... but since I am here, I think that Premier is one of the most underrated drum companies. The Signia kits, Genista kits, Vitria kits, long lug Cabria kits, vintage models with the birch and African Mahogany shells, so many of their snares are outstanding... They can hang with the best!
    Gotta agree with you, I owned a long lug Mk1 cabria and it is indeed such an under-rated kit, i'd put it right up there with Pearl Session series stuff.

Also going to add Natal to this thread, don't get nearly the rep they deserve for the products they make. The originals and cafe racer kits would compete with any other high end kit, and at half the cost or less too in many cases. And the variety of snares shouldn't go unnoticed, i'm loving the 14x5.5" pure stave Walnut at the moment, made in the Marshall speaker cab factory in Milton Keynes, UK, by hand and finished in beeswax and assembled by hand to make one of the sweetest sounding snares i've personally played, and my Phosphor bronze shell 14x5.5" is just something else completely, works in any tuning range and with any head combination, i've had it low and fat and it sounded huge, but equally just as at home tuned up on a jazz trio gig, or playing in a funk band.
    Pearl, Natal, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Premier Drums
    Zildjian, Sabian, Zyn Cymbals
    PEARL, LUDWIG, TAMA, YAMAHA, NATAL and DW Snares

Roland, Dauz, FAT KAT and Koby Electronics, and loads of Percussion

4 Kits and 8 Snares, and I still don't have enough!