Thanks PEARL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks PEARL!

Thanks for extending the free tom offer. I read about it in the latest Cascio Interstate email, and now here on the Forums. Word travels fast huh?

For me, it's a glimmer of hope. I have no drum set right now, but it's always on my mind! I drift off to sleep with the thought of all the possibilities.

Realistically, it's the last item on my list of priorities, what with a wife, kids, a mortgage. Where does my hobby fit into that list? It's a tough dilemma.

It reaffirmed my belief in Pearl. You guys deliver THE BEST drums and hardware my hard earned money can buy...and the deal just got sweeter. I'm a sucker for a good deal.

My first real drum set was a brand new '98 ELX Amber Mist. 2 up 2 down, 800 Series hardware. Uni-locks and ISS mounts. I was 16. I remember the feeling the first time I brought them home and how happy I was. It was like a first love. But in that same regard, I didn't know what I had until it was gone.

One of my best friends of over 17 years just recently decided he wants to play bass guitar. He is learning quick and he seems to have the right idea even though it's his first time playing an instrument. I can't wait to get a kit so were can bounce ideas of each other.

But I know one day it will be mine....ah yes....it will be mine. And when that day comes, I will feel like the luckiest 27 year old I know.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Genius Switch; 08-01-2009, 12:45 AM.
    Current kit - Pearl VBX Ruby Fade Outdoors
    All my previous kits - Here

Originally posted by Genius Switch View Post
    Thanks for extending the free tom offer. I read about it in the latest Cascio Interstate email, and now here on the Forums. Word travels fast huh?
    It must have had/be having a decent effect on Vision sales internationally, it's one of the reasons why I bought my kit. It's a good offer.
    Check out my sig!
    It will soon have all the details about my drums, hardware, cymbals, band name, purchases, future purchases, possible future purchases I could very well be easily talked into, a *URL*, my dreams, my aspirations, what food I like and my favourite colour. Watch this space!

Comment

I hear you, bro. I'm 32 years old. I've never had a drum set until last year. I bought a VMX set. I'd never thought I could have my own set. So this VMX means more than a drum set to me. Even I plan to buy a Ref or Masterworks in the future. I will still keep this set with me. Dream's never die as long as you never give up.

Comment

For me, it's a glimmer of hope. I have no drum set right now, but it's always on my mind! I drift off to sleep with the thought of all the possibilities.

Realistically, it's the last item on my list of priorities, what with a wife, kids, a mortgage. Where does my hobby fit into that list? It's a tough dilemma.

It reaffirmed my belief in Pearl. You guys deliver THE BEST drums and hardware my hard earned money can buy...and the deal just got sweeter. I'm a sucker for a good deal.

My first real drum set was a brand new '98 ELX Amber Mist. 2 up 2 down, 800 Series hardware. Uni-locks and ISS mounts. I was 16. I remember the feeling the first time I brought them home and how happy I was. It was like a first love. But in that same regard, I didn't know what I had until it was gone.

One of my best friends of over 17 years just recently decided he wants to play bass guitar. He is learning quick and he seems to have the right idea even though it's his first time playing an instrument. I can't wait to get a kit so were can bounce ideas of each other.

But I know one day it will be mine....ah yes....it will be mine. And when that day comes, I will feel like the luckiest 27 year old I know.
        So you're going for the # 230 Natural Birch VBX? That is a great choice!! They have many way cool Vision Finishes and that one is high on my list!!!
        sigpicPEARL DRUMS
        MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
        My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

Comment

I heard from a little birdie that the reason Pearl started the free tom offer is because Gretsch started to include a free 8" tom on the Catalina Ash kit, and it caused Gretsch sales on that kit to go WAY up. So Pearl one-ups and offers an 8" or a 10" depending on your setup, nice.

I suspect Pearl ran the free offer for a limited duration to see how the market would react, and reaction seems to be very good from what I've been hearing. Makes sense that they would extend the offer even longer.

I know the free offer kicked my butt into gear. I wasn't planning to buy a kit until I sold my V-Drums, but I didn't want to loose out on $200 worth of free gear, so I made my purchase before I planned.

Comment

The Vision Series are great drums and the free tom makes them even better!
            Masterworks - Purple Sparkle Burst
            Masters MCX - Cranberry Fade
            DW Collector's Maple/Mahogany - Blue Glass

Masters Army

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_D View Post
              It must have had/be having a decent effect on Vision sales internationally.
              i dont think so. it is an american only deal.
              vater : pearl : meinl : evans

my youtube

pearl masters brp
              latest pics: p9
              white marine pearl
              20x18
              14x14
              12x8

WWW.ONE.ORG

Comment

I'm with you GS. Pearl is the best!
                You will get there brother! great choice of kits/finishes!
                MAPEX l PEARL l SABIAN

BOOM DA DA BAP DA BOOM BOOM DA BAP
                CDA MEMBER since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by sparkie View Post
                  i dont think so. it is an american only deal.
                  Incorrect, it was offered down here too.
                  Check out my sig!
                  It will soon have all the details about my drums, hardware, cymbals, band name, purchases, future purchases, possible future purchases I could very well be easily talked into, a *URL*, my dreams, my aspirations, what food I like and my favourite colour. Watch this space!

Comment

Working...
                  X