Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improv with my Gun Metal VSX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Bvi4sFxyk

Could be a little better quality, but hey, i play drums. I'm not the sound guy.
    Let me know what you think, this is the 1st video with my new set.

I've also heard you can get gun metal sparkle again? i had a very hard time finding my 10" tom. maybe i can get that 18 x 16 afterall. thanks pearl!!
    VSX Gun Metal Sparkle
    10 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 16 - 22x2 Sensitone Snare

Zildjian
    Remo Pin Stripe
    Vater LA 5A

those sound terrific. great jam. REP!
    Current kit - Pearl VBX Ruby Fade Outdoors
    All my previous kits - Here

Comment

Good job! What size toms do you have? I didn't see any 18" GMS Vision toms on ebay, but there is a 14" suspended. Checking ebay may be one of the best ways to find the tom!
      Sessions SSC Sheer Blue 8x7, 10x7, 12x8, 16x14, 22x16
      Sensitone Brass 13x5.5
      Zildjian Cymbals 14in K/Z3 Mstrsnd, 19in K Dark [MT], 17in K Dark [MT], 15in A [T], 20in K Cust Dry
      Custom ICON Compact Rack

Comment

Originally posted by abugazi View Post
        Good job! What size toms do you have? I didn't see any 18" GMS Vision toms on ebay, but there is a 14" suspended. Checking ebay may be one of the best ways to find the tom!
        thanks man. i currently have a 10, 12, 13, and 16. the 10 x 8 was from ebay after i found out the finish wasnt available anymore. i did pretty well with it considering it was new in the factory box, still wrapped in plastic. i will check out the 14 on ebay. i still have more low end on my floor tom if i need it.

i appreciate the comments.
        VSX Gun Metal Sparkle

Zildjian
        Remo Pin Stripe
        Vater LA 5A

Comment

nice drumming........the kit sounds great!

Comment

You can Special order Add on's In the Gun Metal Sparkle....Pearl discontinued Gun Metal sparkle therefore You just cant get the Shell pack's anymore....
            Founder of the #230 Clear Birch Mafia

Comment

Cool chops man..and yes..check fleaBay for your component drums. I got some great deals on components to build my new VSX!
              Great kits, aren't they??
              MAPEX l PEARL l SABIAN

BOOM DA DA BAP DA BOOM BOOM DA BAP
              CDA MEMBER since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by pearlygates View Post
                Cool chops man..and yes..check fleaBay for your component drums. I got some great deals on components to build my new VSX!
                Great kits, aren't they??
                yes, they are great kits. just gigged last night. ran through 10,000 watts. kick was unreal. floor tom rattled the stage. got my 10" tom from ebay. $50 bucks in the box and wrapped on plastic. cant beat that...
                VSX Gun Metal Sparkle

Zildjian
                Remo Pin Stripe
                Vater LA 5A

Comment

Originally posted by mikey931 View Post
                  yes, they are great kits. just gigged last night. ran through 10,000 watts. kick was unreal. floor tom rattled the stage. got my 10" tom from ebay. $50 bucks in the box and wrapped on plastic. cant beat that...
                  SWEET! I just scored a 12" VSX tom off fleaBay as well in MINT condition for 35$ plus $11 shipping!!

Building mine 1 ata time!!!
                  MAPEX l PEARL l SABIAN

BOOM DA DA BAP DA BOOM BOOM DA BAP
                  CDA MEMBER since 2006

Comment

Working...
                  X