Free Tom Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Tom Offer

Hello,fellow Pearl people.I bought my VBX kit back in Feb,'09 and I also live in Canada. The date of purchase excludes me from the offer but I can't see why living in Canada should.This little detail really ticks me off!!!!! Is this how Pearl repays my 20 years of loyalty to their product. I feel offended and I think I'll sell my Pearls and buy Tama's instead.Signed;REALLY PI@#ED OFF!!!!!!!!!!

why would you buy visions after 20 years of drumming. maybe al can help you
    Pearl Reference ScarletFade
    Pearl Masterworks Green Sparkle
    Ludwig Vistalite Smoke Grey
    Yamaha Hip Gig White Marine Pearl
    MY EBAY PAGE == DRUM STUFF INSIDE!

Comment

Originally posted by PEARLSAB View Post
      Hello,fellow Pearl people.I bought my VBX kit back in Feb,'09 and I also live in Canada. The date of purchase excludes me from the offer but I can't see why living in Canada should.This little detail really ticks me off!!!!! Is this how Pearl repays my 20 years of loyalty to their product. I feel offended and I think I'll sell my Pearls and buy Tama's instead.Signed;REALLY PI@#ED OFF!!!!!!!!!!
      Your in Pearl Canada. This is a Pearl USA thing. Pearl Europe does a lot of things over there that Pearl doesn't do here in the US. We don't get upset about it. We just say good for them. Pearl does different things for different regions. Nothing to get completely bent out of shape about.
      Last edited by Stefan Ray; 06-10-2009, 07:54 PM.
      Pearl Reference Drums - Sabian - Evans - Vater

22x20x2 18x16 16x16 13x9 12x8 14x6.5

sigpic

Comment

welcome to Canada, oh and enjoy the 8 month waiting time for that tom That cost you double than in the states, like I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis View Post
          why would you buy visions after 20 years of drumming. maybe al can help you
          haha +1. He's probably some mad kid or somethin'.
          Come see my Strata Black Vision VSX!!

Pearl Vision VSX in Black Strata

Comment

The thing is, by selling off his pearl kit now, it wont hurt Pearl, they already made the money off the sale, and since he wont get what he paid, he will get two screws for the price of one hahaha!
            sigpic

2009 LE MHP Masters Mahogany

||10x8|12x9|14x11|16x16|22x18||

14 x 6.5 Cocobolo/Kauri Stanbridge Drum Co Snare

My One of Kind Engraved Black Beauty

My Vinnie Paul Makeover

Comment

Originally posted by drummer_bummer View Post
              haha +1. He's probably some mad kid or somethin'.
              You're probably some moronic kid or somthin'.

what the hell is so wrong about a Vision kit anyways? Great wood great hardware and for a great price. Get real.

Comment

This is a Pearl USA forum. And it does state somewhere that some products and offers that are shown on this website are not offered outside of the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by .:On The Rock:. View Post
                  You're probably some moronic kid or somthin'.

what the hell is so wrong about a Vision kit anyways? Great wood great hardware and for a great price. Get real.
                  Nothing wrong with a Visions brother. They are excellent drums, disregard the Reference snobbery, not cool. Stef makes an excellent point though in his post. I wouldn't get too bent over it.
                  Proud to play: Session Custom Maple (Cran.Fade); Birch Masters (Gold Glass Glitter) the "gigger"; SABIAN HHX crashes, AAX Raw Bell Dry ride,B8 Pro China Splashes, AAX Fast hats) PEARL, GIBRALTAR hardware, Pearl Eliminator pedals. PEARL snare arsenal; V.Donati, M.Rose, 6.5 Masters Maple.

Comment

Pearl Corporation 2006 - The Pearl Drummer’s Forum is an extension of the Pearl US website. Some products discussed here may not be available outside the USA.

Comment

Dude, you missed the deadline anyhow, so what is the big deal whether you live in Albania or Alberta?

However, Pearl has really screwed you over and done you wrong...seek sweet revenge and sell my your VBX for a paltry sum so you can buy some Tamas!

PS...I bought my VMX in January of 2009 as well and am still waiting for an add on tom pack. I think I'll refuse to pay for it when it arrives and demand they give it to me for free! !

Comment

I guess you should have baught your kit in the US and when the deal was going that way you would have a right to *****. But since you didn't and you didn't........

Bad thread man.
                        Nous sommes du soleil...
                        We love when we play...

Revelation 7:9

Comment

ITT pity party
                          Tama Drums | Saluda Cymbals | Evans Drumheads | Vic Firth Sticks | Gibraltar Hardware
                          Tama Starclassic Performer EFX
                          Originally posted by Und3rOATH
                          79. If you say symbols,cymbols,symbals, cimbals, or anything that's not spelled cymbal. you're officialy a ratard.
                          XBL GT: Lol Tillamook

Comment

I hereby nominate this thread for the worst thread of 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by NYR Fan View Post
                              Nothing wrong with a Visions brother. They are excellent drums, disregard the Reference snobbery
                              ha so maybe i was being a bit snobbery but I would figure after 20 years of drumming you would have your sights set on something a little higher than the visions, although not bad drums for the buck
                              Pearl Reference ScarletFade
                              Pearl Masterworks Green Sparkle
                              Ludwig Vistalite Smoke Grey
                              Yamaha Hip Gig White Marine Pearl
                              MY EBAY PAGE == DRUM STUFF INSIDE!

Comment

Working...
                              X