No announcement yet.

Pearl VBX Drum Cover Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got the same kit VBX, your bass sounds soo awesome, did you put a pillow inside or replaced the beater? is that what you call it? remo etc.
    Pearl VBX Concorde Fade 6 Kit
    24" A-Series Zildjian Medium Ride
    20" A-Series Zildjian Medium Thin Crash
    18" K Custom Zildjian Hybrid Crash
    14" A-Series New Beat Hi-Hat
    LP Mike Portnoy Percussion Kit
    Boss DB-90 Metronome
    Pork Pie Throne

Comment

Originally posted by jbaello
      We got the same kit VBX, your bass sounds soo awesome, did you put a pillow inside or replaced the beater? is that what you call it? remo etc.
      Actually, I'm still using the stock heads that came with it(ProTone), I have a pillow in the bass drum and I'm using a felt beater. And, of course it sounds a lot better in the video cause it's mic'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungDrummer
        Actually, I'm still using the stock heads that came with it(ProTone), I have a pillow in the bass drum and I'm using a felt beater. And, of course it sounds a lot better in the video cause it's mic'ed.
        You got a picture of that Bass I just wanted to see what kind of pillow you got, I usually throw away old pillow maybe I should stuff it, I'm a real noob lol...
        Pearl VBX Concorde Fade 6 Kit
        24" A-Series Zildjian Medium Ride
        20" A-Series Zildjian Medium Thin Crash
        18" K Custom Zildjian Hybrid Crash
        14" A-Series New Beat Hi-Hat
        LP Mike Portnoy Percussion Kit
        Boss DB-90 Metronome
        Pork Pie Throne

Comment

Originally posted by jbaello
          You got a picture of that Bass I just wanted to see what kind of pillow you got, I usually throw away old pillow maybe I should stuff it, I'm a real noob lol...
          Sorry, no pictures of the bass, but I have just a regular pillow you sleep with(standard size). The way you put it in the bass drum has a lot to do with the sound as well so I tried it a few different ways. I have it resting in the bass drum long ways from head to head and its up against the clear head and its barely touching the batter head. Hope some of that helped.

Comment

Working...
          X