vmx pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vmx pricing

Are the vision vmx kits going to be priced roughly the same as the vision vlx's for the shell pack?

there is a price list available:

http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=196936

Comment

that's list price... not retail

Comment

List price and Retail price are traditionally the same thing, at least when you ask a dealer or manufacturer. If you are referring to a "street" or advertised price, all websites and catalogs will have the price listed at 40% off the list/retail price.
        Proud to be a Pearl Drums dealer once again!

sigpic

DC Portsmouth | Facebook | Twitter

Comment

Andy, you guys are gonna get a pretty big order from me once I get moved next month.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andy @ MassMusic
            List price and Retail price are traditionally the same thing, at least when you ask a dealer or manufacturer. If you are referring to a "street" or advertised price, all websites and catalogs will have the price listed at 40% off the list/retail price.
            So, I have made up my mind. I am ordering the VBX 904/B in #235 concorde fade with the 900 series hardware. I just don't know from where yet..
            I was gonna put a deposit on this kit at GC here in WI, but I have heard such good things about you guys that I have to inquire. If I ordered this kit from massmusic.net and it arrived with bad bearing edges or scratched up, what is your return policy?? I assume that you stand behind what you sell. Will you stock these kits? My guess is no. Only because the kit I want, has a 20" kick and is only a 4pc. If not, do you just have the kit drop shipped from Pearl? Factory fresh would be sweet! Check your pm, Andy. Can you beat this price?? Thanks!
            MAPEX l PEARL l SABIAN

BOOM DA DA BAP DA BOOM BOOM DA BAP
            CDA MEMBER since 2006

Comment

I was gona get a top end maple kit but I have decided to get 2 Vision kits, one in Birch (clear birch ) 6 pc and one in maple (silver sparkle) 6 pc kit. These kits will sound great enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by pearlygates
                So, I have made up my mind. I am ordering the VBX 904/B in #235 concorde fade with the 900 series hardware. I just don't know from where yet..
                I was gonna put a deposit on this kit at GC here in WI, but I have heard such good things about you guys that I have to inquire. If I ordered this kit from massmusic.net and it arrived with bad bearing edges or scratched up, what is your return policy?? I assume that you stand behind what you sell. Will you stock these kits? My guess is no. Only because the kit I want, has a 20" kick and is only a 4pc. If not, do you just have the kit drop shipped from Pearl? Factory fresh would be sweet! Check your pm, Andy. Can you beat this price?? Thanks!
                If you order from Andy @massmusic.net we'll drop ship directly to your door from Pearl Nashville. If you buy from any authorized Pearl dealer and there is a problem with your kit, we stand behind our product and will take care of you.
                sigpic

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

Comment

Massmusic is the only way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will back up the product like Al does at Pearl!!

Comment

type in "guitar center sucks" and look at the responses,
                    on google!
                    Last edited by xwestcoast; 01-22-2008, 01:59 PM. Reason: needs editing

Comment

Working...
                    X