vbx shells packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbx shells packs

Will the Vision VBX kits be offered as a shellpack? I have all the hardware I need

Originally posted by CUZNRED
    Will the Vision VBX kits be offered as a shellpack? I have all the hardware I need
    The VMX is offered as a shellpack, the VBX is not (comes with the 900 series hardware).

You may be able to buy the VBX without the hardware, you'll have to ask an authorized Pearl dealer.
    sigpic

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

Comment

CUZ, my guess would be GC. I purchased my VSX as a shell pack last year. My local GC in Allentown,PA. only sells shell packs from ALL manufacturers.
      Proud to play: Session Custom Maple (Cran.Fade); Birch Masters (Gold Glass Glitter) the "gigger"; SABIAN HHX crashes, AAX Raw Bell Dry ride,B8 Pro China Splashes, AAX Fast hats) PEARL, GIBRALTAR hardware, Pearl Eliminator pedals. PEARL snare arsenal; V.Donati, M.Rose, 6.5 Masters Maple.

Comment

Originally posted by NYR Fan
        CUZ, my guess would be GC. I purchased my VSX as a shell pack last year. My local GC in Allentown,PA. only sells shell packs from ALL manufacturers.
        Great, music wallmart. I hate that place dude... The one near me employs these snot nose emo kids who think they are rock stars. None of them have any product knowledge to speak of. If I cannot get that as a shellpack I will have to look elsewhere. I was gona get an mcx but they took away the one good finnish they had and wrapped kits sound like trash.

Comment

Great, music wallmart. I hate that place dude... The one near me employs these snot nose emo kids who think they are rock stars. None of them have any product knowledge to speak of. If I cannot get that as a shellpack I will have to look elsewhere. I was gona get an mcx but they took away the one good finnish they had and wrapped kits sound like trash.
          CUZ, I know what you're saying about the kids. Here is what I do when I go there. The guy I deal with is about my age or so (mid/late 30's). I research the inter-net for the cheapest possible price for what-ever I'm looking for, print it out and take it with me. He and the Store Mgr. hate it but honor it every time. As for wraps, don't be so quick to judge. My VSX is a wrap and it sounds great! Just this past week-end I gigged a pretty large room and mic'd her up. I had cats who were drummers in the crowd coming up to me during our break and after the gig telling me my kit was amazing. Keep in mind that I think Pearl doesn't completely glue their wraps. IMO this makes a big difference. My VSX sounds so much more "alive" than my Tama SupeStar EFX, which I'm selling to buy a new VBX!
          Proud to play: Session Custom Maple (Cran.Fade); Birch Masters (Gold Glass Glitter) the "gigger"; SABIAN HHX crashes, AAX Raw Bell Dry ride,B8 Pro China Splashes, AAX Fast hats) PEARL, GIBRALTAR hardware, Pearl Eliminator pedals. PEARL snare arsenal; V.Donati, M.Rose, 6.5 Masters Maple.

Comment

Actually you want the wrap to be 100 percent glued so it becomes part of the shell if you want a wrapped kit. When they are not they bubble over time. Not sure what I will do at this point. I really want a masters mcx but I am not nuts about any of the avail finnishes and a premium is out of my budget. Depending on the price of the vmx I may entertain one of them in the siver sparkle laquer. I would have to hear what they sound like 1st. I am also putting my Grover Custom kit up for sale

Comment

Working...
            X