Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

check this baby out

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    This our Ludwig kit.Adrian McCloskey,the lead drummer for the NYPD band, is playing it here at a performance they gave at our school this past summer.He loved it.
    Attached Files
    Check out my NEW site: www.drums-of-newyork.com

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by bonzonerd
      Russ, you might want to look into bidding on this.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-60s-GRET...ayphotohosting
      Tangerine Sparkle is pretty rare. If you could get that for under 2K, then that's a really good deal.
      Thanks.I still have to unload my Pearl Masters kit and this DW,so,money will be tight until these are sold.
      Check out my NEW site: www.drums-of-newyork.com

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by russb66
        Thanks.I still have to unload my Pearl Masters kit and this DW,so,money will be tight until these are sold.
        Yeah.

        Well I will point out kits that you might want to bid on whenever I see one, since I know you are into ebay.
        Updated pics of my SC Performer

        Tama-Vic Firth-Evans-Zildjian

        12/27

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by bonzonerd
          Yeah.

          Well I will point out kits that you might want to bid on whenever I see one, since I know you are into ebay.
          That would be great - I appreciate it.
          Check out my NEW site: www.drums-of-newyork.com

          Comment


          • #35
            uh o, you guys remember those octobans i asked that lady about ($100). she keeps emailing me to ask whats up lol i dont have the money but i dont want to say no because i dont know when i will come apon the money.. ugh..

            i hope to find a bonham sized kit on ebay when i get enough money, that would be sweet..
            Sean

            Johnbonhamism.

            Comment


            • #36
              Very, very cool kit. Love that finish
              Spira Records

              Comment


              • #37
                my school has a bunch of old cymbals, ludwig sets, and snares from the 60 - 80's im going to ask my piano teacher about tommorow. he said he was buying a lot of new instruments so maybe i can help with disposal of the others

                theres everything from Zildjian A's to supraphonic snares (6.5 )

                *trying to keep thread alive*
                Sean

                Johnbonhamism.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by slybond
                  my school has a bunch of old cymbals, ludwig sets, and snares from the 60 - 80's im going to ask my piano teacher about tommorow. he said he was buying a lot of new instruments so maybe i can help with disposal of the others

                  theres everything from Zildjian A's to supraphonic snares (6.5 )

                  *trying to keep thread alive*
                  That would be sweet if you could score some gear.

                  *trying to keep whole vintage forum alive*
                  Updated pics of my SC Performer

                  Tama-Vic Firth-Evans-Zildjian

                  12/27

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by bonzonerd
                    That would be sweet if you could score some gear.

                    *trying to keep whole vintage forum alive*
                    ya man, definatly. probably for cheap too, he is a piano teacher after all
                    Sean

                    Johnbonhamism.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X