Nice white CZX for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice white CZX for sale

This white CZX isn't mine, but it could be someone's for a fairly low price.

https://www.musicgoround.com/p/87917...iece-kit-white
    [SIGPIC]

I have seen that kit in person. It’s in good condition but all of the Mayes mic mounting holes are exposed. I wonder why any one would take all of them out of every drum. I know the original owner and he said the same thing.
    Last edited by skeld-the-wicked; 04-17-2018, 07:44 PM.
    Wiscaansin!

Comment

There has to be a drummer in a hair band tribute act who would love that kit. I’m an old-timer but I have zero nostalgic affinity for those monster kits with the deep power toms.
      Guru Tour padauk segmented
      Tama Star walnut and maple kits (indigo sen/emerald curly maple)
      Tama Starclassic Bubinga Select (marbled green metallic)
      Tama Starclassic walnut/birch (jade silk)
      Sonor Pro Lite blue sparkle

Comment

That store gets all the cool used Drums, And Paul happens by there often
        Session prestige select 14x 12 tom Shell with badge Teal available
        session Custom Maple Toms 12x9 Tab Fade
        Session Custom Maple Tom 13x10

Comment

I should buy them and get a Poison tribute band together. What do guys think?
          Wiscaansin!

Comment

I'd buy it and trim the toms down to fast sizes (7" or 8" deep). For that price, you're getting a super quality kit.
            [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by dnice View Post
              I'd buy it and trim the toms down to fast sizes (7" or 8" deep). For that price, you're getting a super quality kit.
              Why would you do that? Power toms have such a good tone. Fast toms don't sound the same.
              sigpic
              DESPERATELY SEEKING A MHX BASS DRUM WITH A BB-3 TOM MOUNT IN WINE RED

Comment

Originally posted by Big King View Post
                Why would you do that? Power toms have such a good tone. Fast toms don't sound the same.
                beacause he can just like I would .. they're not power tom sizes .. they're squared sizes .. 10x10, 12x12 and 13x13 .. try mounting those over a 24 and tell me it's comfortable .. plus you'd have to angle the sh#t out of them to play and sit higher on throne .. no thank you .. my 12x8's,13x9's,14x10's sound just fine over my 24's and are big sounding due to thin 6mm shell with rounded 45's/fully rounded edges

Comment

Originally posted by BadAstronaut View Post
                  beacause he can just like I would .. they're not power tom sizes .. they're squared sizes .. 10x10, 12x12 and 13x13 .. try mounting those over a 24 and tell me it's comfortable .. plus you'd have to angle the sh#t out of them to play and sit higher on throne .. no thank you .. my 12x8's,13x9's,14x10's sound just fine over my 24's and are big sounding due to thin 6mm shell with rounded 45's/fully rounded edges
                  Just be aware these do not have thin shells or rounded 45/fully rounded edges. And to cut them down you'd need new lugs for the toms, and for the whole kit if you wanted it to match. So I wouldn't cut them down.
                  sigpic
                  PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
                  22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
                  PICSPICS 2
                  “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
                  Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

Comment

Originally posted by Thrush View Post
                    Just be aware these do not have thin shells or rounded 45/fully rounded edges. And to cut them down you'd need new lugs for the toms, and for the whole kit if you wanted it to match. So I wouldn't cut them down.
                    no biggie. I did that with my old czx. they still sounded great. i put masters lugs on and was very happy with the look.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D600 944.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	5209921
                    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Thrush View Post
                      Yes I know .. they are thick shells and have sharp 45's .. cutting new edges isn't a problem, neither is putting new lugs on shells

Comment

Working...
                      X